i am Homeless Latino who was fortunet to see My Fair Lady at The Fox Theater in Detroit,MI

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 12:15 pm
i Work for Olmpia entertainment and they gave away Tickets to see My Fair Lady at The Fox Theater downtown Detroit,MI i had to dress like ordinary citizen in blue jeans and Tommy Hilfigure long sheve shirt and white Sneaker New Balance when i got their it was a line of people so i got in it and got little friction from some of the Socialites in the city of Detroit,MI but everything when smoothly i got in and when find a ushier to find my seat i found my proper seating and seat down to wait to see the show when it started it look emaculent with all the Actor and actress dress with bright colors and with big voices that you could see and hear every word and step that the Actors and Actress make The show was Great and i Enjoyed the Experince of seen my Theattic Play at Fox Theater but the only thing that didn't like was The Air Pollution and also all the Porti O Johns Latrines all over Detroit city a specially downtown Detroit,MI and West Jefferson avenue on The river front making Detroit,MI a real slum City with Truent Adollesscents and Juveniles all over Detroit,MI and they are Prostituites too i see these disgusting Male and female Condom all over the City of Detroit,MI but My fair Lady was a Joy to see a getaway from all the city Politic and city infficiency
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,544 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 01:21 pm
@jackeron,
Sounds like a wonderful evening.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 02:33 pm