If You Hear Someone Sometime........In A Childs Voice Say...

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 09:20 am
"F**k off!!!" so loudly you think it's in the next room, it will be the sound of one of my cubs, with my permission, speaking to anyone who attempts to randomly drug test them at school.

23 million dollars for that?

Bush Inc. really is 'round the bend.......
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 761 • Replies: 15
No top replies

roger

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 09:41 am
Why do I sometimes have to agree with BP?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 09:51 am
Sorry roger, didn't realize it was so painful for you.... :wink:
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 10:16 am
I agree with him often...and I certainly agree with him here.

Art Garfunkel got busted last night for speeding. They found a small amount of marijuana in his pocket.

Who ever wudda thunk!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 10:24 am
He was in a LIMO! Can you picture it?? Laughing
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 11:14 am
They pulled the limo and then smelled the dope I'm assuming?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 11:19 am
The war against drugs continues into its fourth decade. Or is it the fifth? It has been as successful as the current war on terrorism, at least in terms of dealing with a complex issue by using blunt force and bull-headed stupidity...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 11:23 am
What absolute horse manure. There are rapists, murderers, kidnappers etc. running around. Corporate fraud has ruined the lives of thousands of people, and all the powers that be are concerned with is some pot?

I think that there are people in positions of authority who have their priorities really screwed up! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 11:31 am
Either that or they realize we are so screwed up that we can be diverted from the real issues by this kind of bullshit, and unfortunately a great majority of people can be.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 11:37 am
Bi- People have been busted for drugs for decades. This is not a new problem. "The War on Drugs" is, IMO, a total waste of money and manpower, and the ruination of many young lives. What a person does in private, is none of the government's damn business. I really wish that the government would stop playing "nanny".
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 11:40 am
i wouldn't want my kid tested randomly at school for drugs. I think if a parent suspects their kid of drugs, it's his/her own responsiblity to cover that base....and i certainly don't want $$$ that could be better used in the education system used for that kind of b.s....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 11:43 am
In Ohio, they reformed Workers' Compensation a few years back, and saved gobs and gobs of money, once the theives and grafters were thrown out. For years, we've gotten a 75% discount on our premiums. Now, however, with the economy in the sh*tcan, we can look forward to hefty bills.

The relevance you ask? We were casting about for ways to save money on the Workers' Compensation premiums, and one possibility was to sign up for a BWC sponsored workplace safety program. One of the opening sentences described the drug testing program we would be obliged to implement. The Boss and i looked at each other for a moment, and then we both burst out laughing. We've found other ways to save money on the BWC bill.
0 Replies

Laptoploon

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 12:01 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
I agree with him often...and I certainly agree with him here.

Art Garfunkel got busted last night for speeding. They found a small amount of marijuana in his pocket.

Who ever wudda thunk!

What??

What??

He's a dope head!!!

Laptop - erasing his pirate copy of The Graduate - is nothing sacred?
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 12:05 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Like a roach over troubled water.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 12:44 pm
You've done good by your kids Bear. People are losing their freedom everyday at the hands of Bush and many people still can't see it. Some really scary **** that bastard is doing to America!!!!
0 Replies

Laptoploon

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 03:36 pm
Brand X wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Like a roach over troubled water.

LOL

"Are you going to Scarborough Fair
Ganga, sage, rosemary, and thyme"

Laptop - swearing he never inhaled
0 Replies