Keyboard Doesn't Work On New Desktop

Pitter

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 08:43 am
I have been using a Logitech keyboard with Spanish characters with an HP desktop and Windows Vista for some time with no problems. I have just switched to a Dell XPS desktop with Windows 7 and the keyboard no longer works normally. For example I try to type the left parentheses mark and I get an asterisk. I try to type a question mark and get an underline dash and so on. Why won't my keyboard work as normal_
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,687 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 10:22 am
@Pitter,
You might have to go in and change the settings for the keyboard layout. You should be able to find the settings under control panel. The other option is to hit the logitech website and see if there are new drivers available for the keyboard in Windows 7.
Pitter

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 06:57 pm
@Baldimo,
That was the ticket thanks. I had to change the language in the control panel. Now the keyboard works as normal.
0 Replies

marksmitths

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 11:13 am
There is a language option in the control panel from where you can get the solution of the problem.
0 Replies