43

Do you like McDonalds

2  
Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2017 03:28 pm
@chai2,
Just reporting what I was told. Smile

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2017 04:31 pm
@edgarblythe,
I think we have a solid solution to solving the diabetes, heart disease and obesity problem in this country.

We need to find these 2 women and get them to work!

1  
Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2017 04:33 pm
@chai2,
Actually, I'd love to have seen their reason if they said that, and someone replied to them. "That's such bullshit. Seriously?"

2  
Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2017 04:47 pm
@chai2,
These two ladies were seriously deluded about lots of things. They ran a resale shop on Main Street and I put stuff in and split the profit I made with them. They spoke religiously about everything and they hugged everybody as sort of a blessing, but when no customers were nearby, let their hair down and I had glimpses into a wild couple of gals. I bet they would have been tough to keep up with on a night on the town.

2  
Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2017 06:01 pm
@edgarblythe,
That doesn't suprise me.

They know that when they are in their religious public mode all they have to do is say whatever nonsense they like, and end it with, "because, you know, God".

People with common sense don't want to have to waste time dealing with that kind of nutty. Yeah, ok, fine.

I'm pretty sure they use the same device if others notice, to absolve them of Saturday Night.

Rather than stepping up and just saying "I like eating that" or "I like to get drunk and pick up men" or whatever, they use supernatural powers to fix it or make it so it never happened.

2  
Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2017 06:37 pm
@chai2,
It was a short period of association. They basically did not want anybody so close in their business.