Bathroom Renovation

Fri 14 Oct, 2011 04:05 am
Who do you recommend for an affordable bathroom renovation in Toronto? Since it is my only bathroom I need it done rather quickly and I have a limited budget. If anyone has any ideas please let me know

Walter Hinteler

Fri 14 Oct, 2011 05:00 am
@ryanlogan,
I'll bet you: within a rather short time we'll see the usual "Toronto-bathroom" spam ...
0 Replies

rosborne979

Fri 14 Oct, 2011 05:23 am
@ryanlogan,
ryanlogan wrote:

Who do you recommend for an affordable bathroom renovation in Toronto? Since it is my only bathroom I need it done rather quickly and I have a limited budget. If anyone has any ideas please let me know

Try www.HandymanMatters.com (and search for Toronto from their main page).

They have a unit based in Toronto and I know the owner. They do good work.
0 Replies

EthanJoshua

Sat 18 Feb, 2012 01:12 am
I want to renovate bathroom of my old house. Is there any good agency in Toronto which can renovate my bathroom?
0 Replies

arturoi

Thu 20 Dec, 2012 07:23 am
@ryanlogan,
Search the local market or consult with your neighbor for a good renovation company.
0 Replies

scotbyallen28

Fri 8 Mar, 2013 04:20 am
That's nice that you have thought of your bathroom renovation, I have an economical suggestion for you, firstly take rough estimate from the plumbing company and after that according to the budget set all the task that you want to be done in renovating.
0 Replies

scotbyallen28

Wed 13 Mar, 2013 07:17 am
@ryanlogan,
Best way to find a plumber is 'Word Of Mouth' i.e Just talk about it with people around you. They will definitely suggest you a plumber with their own experience. Secondly why do you forget about Goggle. Go search for plumbers nearby you. Consult them, then get the best out of them as per your requirement and budget.
0 Replies

Amanda Dawson

Mon 18 Mar, 2013 01:34 am
@ryanlogan,
If you are looking for bathroom expert in Toronto, you need to search around in local market to find the one.. Make sure you go through their websites and previous records.
0 Replies

scotbyallen28

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 03:34 am
Its easy to search plumbers nearby you with the help of Google. But make sure they have experience in their field and are trained well.
0 Replies

edwardgordy

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 07:15 am
@ryanlogan,
If you want to hire a plumber in Toronto then you can get information about best and affordable bathroom renovation service provider companies through Internet. But you should choose the right bathroom service provider to get best deal.
0 Replies