Hey, if I made a facebook page just for able2know, would you be my friend?

GracieGirl

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 09:37 pm
@Reyn,
Hmmm. You can play chess on facebook! Mr. Green

Just Kidding. Smile If my begging hasnt worked so far then its probably not gonna.

Still hope you change your mind, but Im glad we're friends here. Even if you dont wanna join facebook. Smile

I just need more a2k people to play games with. The more friends, the more fun facebook is. Smile
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 10:58 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

Mame wrote:

Hi Gracie Smile How's it going? Aside from being bored, I mean? Gotten grounded lately? LOL

I don't do Facebook. I did for a while, just to play scrabble with a couple of my sisters, but I soon realized my home page was cluttered up with all the things my friends were doing every single minute, every thought they had - no matter how much I filtered it out, I still got "spam". Heck, I don't want to know someone's every thought. Don't even want to know all of mine. Plus, then some rude person (a sister, of course) went on my page and told the whole world it was the most boring FB page ever! LOL She was right, so I deactivated my page. If I did, though, I'd friend you Smile You're a cutie patootie.

AUNTIE MAME!! YAY! I havent talked to you in forever!! Haha! Yep, Ive been pretty bored lately, but NOT grounded! WoooHooo!! Very Happy Proud of me? Laughing

Aww! Thanks Mame! I want to be friends with you on facebook too!!! Yea, the friends thoughts stuff can be annoying but that's not that big of a deal. Smile And who cares if your page is boring; Me and you could play scrabble together! It would be awesome ! Mr. Green

You sure your not interested? Are you really, really, really sure? Wink

Oh, honey, I'm SURE I don't want to be on FB. I had to filter and ignore and filter and ignore and I still got too much BS to read. Plus, I was being asked constantly to friend this or that person and I'm just not that into it.

My FB page was boring because I didn't add to it very often Smile It's not my thing. Maybe Reyn and I could FB and be the boring-est people on there Smile

I have a better game for scrabble - if you're interested, PM me and I'll give you the site.

Oh yeah, and I'm awfully proud you haven't gotten grounded again Smile How's that homework coming? lol
GracieGirl

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 09:24 am
@Mame,
Haha! Well, yeah. I guess facebook isnt for everybody. A2k isnt either though. I think Im done here for awhile. Or maybe I'll just check in every now and again. Im gonna spend more time on facebook. Smile

I'll PM you Mame! Smile

Reyn

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 03:58 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

... I think Im done here for awhile. Or maybe I'll just check in every now and again. Im gonna spend more time on facebook. Smile

Oh well, there goes my reason for coming here then. Wink

Now I'll be around even less.
roger

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 04:18 pm
@Reyn,
Yeah, but at least we can come around without being expected to be nice to someone.
Reyn

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 05:39 pm
@roger,
Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 07:34 pm
@roger,
What's that suppose to mean? Whose side are you on?
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 07:34 pm
@Reyn,
Not leaving Reyn. Just posting less and visiting less. Smile
margo

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 07:51 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Yeah, but at least we can come around without being expected to be nice to someone.

Roger! Razz Twisted Evil
Reyn

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 08:33 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

Not leaving Reyn. Just posting less and visiting less. Smile

Okay, I'm going to hold you to that. Wink

And don't mind Roger. He's a good guy, just having some fun. Laughing
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 09:44 pm
@margo,
Really, Margo. One of the small joys of life is logging in and saying something mean to Fido.

Only thing is, the other day he said something that made sense. No problem; I'll just pick up where I left off in a little while.
0 Replies