Does Herman Cain Suffer From Stockholm Syndrome?

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 10:14 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,576 • Replies: 3
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 10:24 am
@reasoning logic,
Why the really amateurish low budget corporate/human resources level video? Don't think anyone here is smart enough to have ever heard about the Stockholm Syndrome here??

As for your vague unsubstantiated question? Had Herman Cain been held hostage by Tom Monaghan, famous conservative activist/former founder or Dominoe's Pizza?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 10:32 am
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Don't think anyone here is smart enough to have ever heard about the Stockholm Syndrome here??

I did not know about it till someone else explained it to me and I thought that there could possibly be some that did not know! so I shared a video!

Quote:
As for your vague unsubstantiated question? Had Herman Cain been held hostage by Tom Monaghan, famous conservative activist/former founder or Dominoe's Pizza?

I would think that it would go back before the civil rights marches! Many college kids were marching but he had more important things to be doing I guess!

It could be that he has at least ten regions of the brain that are underdeveloped causing a lack of empathy!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 10:56 am
We really do not know the cause of his personality but I do wonder!

Anything is possible in this world, He could have experienced the civil rights movement in a much different way than other young black men and it could have devastated him! I am not saying that this has happened!
I think that he has an antisocial personality disorder myself!
0 Replies