So Now It's Syria We're Going To Chip In On?

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 11:19 am
I have empathy for all the peoples of the Earth but the truth is most of these countries we interfere with have been mass killing one another for centuries. Each one gets their marching orders from one God or another and when you're getting your orders from God, well, no one is going to reason with you or change your mind. I certainly agree with private humanitarian aid according to one's abilities and conscience but otherwise these folks all need to be left to their own devices and in addition, we need to leave them alone and not form temporary alliances with them to enrich ourselves (meaning a FEW Americans) and be satisfied with what we can produce and have been gifted with right here in the borders of our own country. As an added attraction we might want to try putting all the war resources to work cleaning up, protecting and advancing OUR country and it's citizens. If Jehovah, Allah and Jesus really want us to carry on like we do in their names ( and I don't believe they do) well, I wish they'd all piss off and find another planet to be worshipped on.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 711 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 11:30 am
Naw . . . Syria has a real army and a real air force . . . i don't see NATO taking them on any time soon . . .
RABEL222

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 05:16 pm
@Setanta,
I sure as hell hope your right.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2011 06:39 am
ditto on what Rabel said.

If there MUST be constant wars and atrocities all over the globe, and I see no indication that is going to stop... here's the headline I'd like to see in the paper. "So And So And So And So Begin Slaughtering Each Other (Or Continue To). USA Says Good Luck"
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2011 11:50 am
I thought that pack of crooked politicians we call the U.N. was supposed to take care of this kind of crap.
0 Replies