Discrimination and Terriorism aganist Latinos and Hispanics in Detroit,MI

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 12:46 pm
i have physically Harass and Threaten with Great Physical Harm in being Ran Over and killed by a Car or vehicle at intersection in Detroit,MI when i have the Walk signal light that reads Walk on it and the Traffic Light is Red when i am walking across the street these Car and vehicle are Run the traffic lights on Red and coming across to run me over on perpast like Today when i walking across the street of John R Avenue and Mack Avenue with The signal light that Reads Walk on it i started across the street when a car make a Improper turn down Mack Avenue and Barrol toward intentionally straight at me to hit so i had to make a Quick Discission to run across the street before the car get to me a run me over because the the car was coming pretty fast so i avoided accident of being ran over by Atempted Murderist who had intentionally plotted to run me over it was Racist Black African American female in the car who try to run me over intentionally this morning this isn't a single incident it is all the time aganist Latinos and Hispanic people these people are animals and the Detroit Police Department are Racist White Klu Klux Klan Klanmens in the City of Detroit,MI These black are Spreading Disceases and unsanitary condition all over the city throwing trash on the ground and not picking up Doggy Poo that their is pooping on the ground in The city of Detroit,MI and also burning trash and pouring Hazzardist Chemicals into the ground inside city Limits of Detroit,MI so like i am saying Detroit,MI is unlivible for Latinos and Hispanics so that why one reason that i am leaving for New Place to be closer to More Latinos and Hispanics that are like me these in Detroit,MI are Animals and Habitual Career Crimals in The state of Michigans and the City of Detroit,MI if you have any feed back feel free to share.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,844 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 03:22 pm
try to pass for white
change4real

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 03:49 pm
@PUNKEY,
wow