tsarstepan

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 11:31 am
@jespah,
I'd watch that in IMAX 3D!!
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 11:31 am
@tsarstepan,
Tsarstepan exits the theater just as the shots ring out double checking the comments on the notepad. "Not as realistic as Avatar, not as suspenseful as Up, graphics not up to Air Bender standards, two stars. Probably would have been better as anime." Across the way, an excited Donald Trump also enters the intersection with a shadowy character in a cloak. "I like your ideas on taxing the rich, Robert!" The cloaked man slips into an alley as police sirens start to wail.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 11:38 am
I thought of Crap Shack Follies, where a couple of slack jawed right wingers stage a Broadway musical to save another poster's crap shack. Songs could be, 'I Aint Got No Plumbing,' 'Inbreeding,' 'Where Have All The Commies Gone,' 'It Aint Racism, It's Religion,' and 'My That's A Purdy Dawg.'
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 11:49 am
@engineer,
The Daily News headlines reads "Mesan Guns Down Crack Crazed Beyonce Bodyguard!" David releases a press release saying "Im inocent! Self defense is in THE CONSTITUTION!"

Meanwhile a jogging Joe Nation's eye is caught up by an object by the side of the path. "What's this?" he says, scooping it up without slowing. "I'll check it out after my run."

The Ohio school group checks into their Meadowlands area hotel and Sozlet races to turn on the TV only to see nothing but coverage of the latest shooting downtown. After watching for a while, Sozebe comes in, reading the scroll across the bottom of the screen to catch up. Sozlet looks up with a puzzled look on her face. "Mom, something doesn't add up here."
jespah

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 01:36 pm
@engineer,
Meanwhile, at A2K High School, the fire alarm is pulled at the girls' dormitory. Dozens of A2K beauties, who had gotten themselves ready for bed, run out into the night as the sound of bunny-slippered feet ring out on the campus grounds.
wandeljw

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 01:45 pm
@jespah,
Tryagain, Dutchy, and Wandeljw are outside congratulating themselves. "The girls fell for it! This is exactly what we wanted to see!"
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 02:31 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

I think it starts with Hawk on the run from a bogus rape allegation.

You see, you lost the audience's credibility right there.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 03:35 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:
The Daily News headlines reads "Mesan Guns Down Crack Crazed Beyonce Bodyguard!"

David releases a press release saying "Im inocent! Self defense is in THE CONSTITUTION!"
The press release is in FONETIC SPELLING !
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 04:13 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
. . . I don 't use automatics.
I 'm a revolver guy; that 's Nature's way.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 04:21 pm
@tsarstepan,
I'm going to go with an A2K remake of Big Night.

Plenty of roles for singers, cooks and eaters.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 01:51 am
Avatarially speaking, I think we should do an animal movie. We've got a bunny, cats, dogs, birds, mules, etc.

Porque no?

dlowan

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 02:05 am
@Roberta,
Some of the animals HAVE animals.

Can the animal animals be in it?
Roberta

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 02:29 am
@dlowan,
I don't see why not. The more the merrier. And just think what a challenge it will be to direct the menagerie. I love that kind of chaos.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 02:45 am
@Roberta,
This is starting to morph into a J Goldman thread, next we'll have questions like, 'What sort of jobs with the animals have?' and 'What sort of villains will they be fighting?'
Sturgis

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 03:01 am
@izzythepush,
itp wrote:
This is starting to morph into a J Goldman thread, next we'll have questions like, 'What sort of jobs with the animals have?' and 'What sort of villains will they be fighting?'

Then don't participate.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 07:03 am
@Sturgis,
You're right I could stop participating and allow you to suck all the joy out of existence with your interminably dull posts.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 12:37 pm
@izzythepush,
I hear you already got the parts of town jerk/fool/most pathetic waste. Hell, you didn't even need to audition for those parts, just a natural.

(itp got all 3 parts as part of an ongoing effort to keep costs down and stay within budget.)
izzythepush

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 01:59 pm
@Sturgis,
You really do have an amiable easy going manner Sturgy, most mellifluous.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 02:05 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

I hear you already got the parts of town jerk/fool/most pathetic waste.

Jerk and fool I get, but 'most pathetic waste?' What sort of title is that? Does your brain fuse after counting up to two? There are so many things you could have said, that would have been so much better. What about arsehole, tit, sasquatch, loser, dildo, idiot or (my own personal favourite) shitguzzler?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 03:07 pm
@izzythepush,
That is not right, Izzy,
to put that there where the rest of us will see that foulness. WE did not offend u.