gilmore girls

BlueMonkey

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 12:53 am
It is okay. Notice no one else is complaining. That is a good thing. They are too scared to tell you that any way. But I say it is okay. I will bring it back to topic, don't worry.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 12:55 am
Jess came back and said he loves Rorey. Good or bad? She looked like she loves him too. But then her mother will have to go through what she is about to put her parents through with her boyfriend. That would make for an interesting story though.

I wonder how long it would take Lorelei (sp?) to notice the similarities if they do intend on doing that?
0 Replies

Investor4life

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2004 11:26 pm
I love that show! haven't watched it for a while though.......got busy and lost touch with TV land Wink & I love Loreli's character, she cracks me up and reminds me of my own mother. I think the chemistry is great too and being raised by a single mom I identified with alot of the show. I'm so out of the loop - I need 2 start watching again Wink By the way, I have the utmost respect for single parents.

~Kristin
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2004 11:57 pm
How do you feel about Santa Claus?
http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys_1/wink-xmas.gif
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 29 Feb, 2004 12:02 am
Bad Santa
0 Replies