Romney/Clinton

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 08:00 am
during the 2008 primary Obama said he would bring home the troops from Iraq within a matter of months. Hillary said it would take that long to pack. Obama won the nomination. Perry says Social Security is Ponzi scheme and the people who run it are criminals. Romney said (speaking of the repubs) that if we run someone who wants to eliminate SS we'll be obliterated.

What's the point? The two candidates stating a plain fact without throwing red meat and ideology at the voters did and will end up being the losers. Oh yeah, and SS will not be eliminated anymore than we came home from Iraq in a matter of months.

Let me repeat...we're the problem. Government by the people will always be a cluster f**k because so few people are informed enough to make good decisions, and it's still the best form of government in it's original intention.

No wonder the Universe scheduled periodic extinction events in it's business plan.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 438 • Replies: 2
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 08:13 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Let me repeat...we're the problem. Government by the people will always be a cluster f**k ....

Skynet 2012!

(Instead of Hope, the slogan is Despair.)
RABEL222

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 10:41 pm
@DrewDad,
Perhaps if we continue to point out that the U.S. government is a clusterfuck, both by dems and repubs, the people might wake up and pay attention to whats going on. But I doubt it!!!!
0 Replies