to go or not to go

Mame

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 10:40 pm
@hawkeye10,
You're a tool. Don't you think it was INCONSIDERATE of them to change the plans (which included OP) and then not let OP know???
ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 11:03 pm
@Mame,
why do you feed this guy?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 11:57 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

You're a tool. Don't you think it was INCONSIDERATE of them to change the plans (which included OP) and then not let OP know???
yes it was, but based upon what I assume to be her previous behavour I think she got what was coming to her. The point is to hang out, not going because you are not a fan of Vegas is stuck up bitch behavour.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2011 07:30 am
@Rockhead,
She gets that way after a few, ya know? Drunk
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2011 08:52 pm
@Rockhead,
I can hit Send all I want - are you the Send Police? **** there's a lot of police on here.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2011 08:54 pm
@hawkeye10,
It's actually considerate behaviour if you have plans with someone (ie, OP) and then change them, to inform them of that... duh. OPs friends were inconsiderate and rude to do what they did. Period. Then OP could either join them or make alternate plans, or in OPs case, go to work.
MMarciano

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2011 09:00 pm
@Mame,
I like you!
Rockhead

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2011 09:06 pm
@MMarciano,
she's a hoot when she goes off the prozac...

Wink
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2011 10:13 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

It's actually considerate behaviour if you have plans with someone (ie, OP) and then change them, to inform them of that... duh. OPs friends were inconsiderate and rude to do what they did. Period. Then OP could either join them or make alternate plans, or in OPs case, go to work.
I have already agreed with you that the friends were not considerate of the OP, but what we seem to not agree on is whether the OP has also been inconsiderate, and that she is planning to do it again.
0 Replies

CowDoc

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2011 12:22 am
@hawkeye10,
It doesn't matter why....if you don't want to go to Vegas (and I have to go there for a vet conference every couple of years, and the town is one of my least favorite places on the planet), then by all means DON'T GO! Go somewhere you want to go, and have a good time. Suffering through a vacation that doesn't ring your chimes is an absolute waste of a perfectly good time somewhere else.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2011 03:19 am
@ajoetapia,
Tell them the truth, be honest. Then move on....
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 11:44 pm
@ajoetapia,
ajoetapia wrote:

a) Tell them how i feel and go (knowing i'll still have fun, cause they're great friends)

Why would you do anything else?

You'll be telling them how you feel so you won't be acting like a doormat.

They're great friends so they will either apologize or explain to your satisfactions.

You know you are going to have fun!

Seems like a no-brainer

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 11:47 pm
@Mame,
Meantime I'm being quiet about hating when people call california Cali. So tv like, I can barely stand to read it. It's like a beginners' mixer or mooing cows.
roger

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 12:06 am
@ossobuco,
Strong words from one who lives in Albuturkey. 'Scuse me if I haven't adopted that particular spelling.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 12:21 am
@roger,
Have you ever seen me call it that?
No, you haven't. That has never occurred to me to say.
0 Replies