XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 02:05 am
@kYRANI,
I agree but disagree from what I have been witness too, even evil people will be judged before Christ...and when they are they may have to live off 100 fold pain or deaths etc. they incured in life in order to be rendered in....and the ONLY mortal sin that exists, if there is one....is in the end giving up on God, when he tells you what is ness. to make it into Heaven....think about it, we all do adbomidable acts in some how some way in God's eyes....if that was the case very few would make it to Heaven, which leads me to believe God truly is extremly merciful, but, just at the same time....and again I believe all will have a "chance: to make it in Heaven even if it means them being the least of the least in Heaven...things people may have to do but still make it in? say someone killed 100 people...if God says go into the pits and live off 100 fold deaths you caused you will be giving the crown of life etc...if someone does adbomidable sins, God may say to them go and fight and defeat EVERY demon you created with your sins and Jesus will guide you toward Heaven (Noone will know the way to the father except through me) and then, it is totally a pro choice of that person, at any point they can continue and make it...and be repaid for their works and deeds or they can "give up" and then God will say, I gave you a chance and you gave up so now there is no other choice but condemation....

as far as your previous posts, read the topic of question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity....and read from about page 15 up and you will see my explainations of experiences with the devil himself, and hell, and demons, torture etc...things of that nature....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 04:38 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
actually, you may have to venture through a lot of my posts to find most of what my experiences are....if you give me a few days, I will venture and link them all...

what my experiences are....if you give me a few days, I will venture and link them all...

also, I forgot to mention, one other possibility for people is God giving them another chance with the possibility of rebirths...I differ from Buddhists who say rebirths can lead to enlightenment, and reaching higher and higher, being reborn over and over to obtain enlightenment....if one is Holy, or mostly a reflection of light, I don't feel they "need" to be reborn, or to live over and over to reach Heaven, Nirvana, Enlightenment, ShangGri La (excuse my spelling) etc...but I agree with them, that it is plausible for the existance of rebirths, but if it does, I feel it does because people will be given "another chance" and will go thru the good and bad of life again to achieve reflections of light and make it to Heaven....in other words I don't believe when we die, or "in my views" see Jesus, our first choice will be to be reborn like Buddhists think...but that it may exist....
kYRANI

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2011 07:03 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
From what I read of your past posts you saw an image of the devil in some object. I would say this is someone you know "messing with your mind". How is it done? Firstly the person targeted (in this case yourself) is made fearful but not necessarily aware that the charge up of their metabolism is fear. This would take more explaining and I can do that if you are interested. By making a person fearful their perception is enhanced. This is one of the conditions of fear (which is a group of natural body processes). They then mentally present the person with any idea or ideas that they want and the person will be perceptive through ESP but relationship is a must pre-condition. The person or people who did this know you and know you well and know your house and it's contents to be able to choose an item that you are likely to look at. And it is worth mentioning too that they don't have to be in the same place as yourself. But they must be closely related in someway, not necessarily blood relatives. The closer the relationship the stronger the ESP capability. y superimposing a picture on that item and presenting it in mind to you, you will see it but though it feels as if you have seen it with your eyes, in reality you have seen it only in the mind where it is presented.
I am certain that not all people get saved. This world is not just a bit of an adventure. What we do here counts and if we are to overcome bad deed then we have to work for Justice before we die and leave this plane. Evil people have already forfeited their chance by becoming evil and I suspect the vast majority of them, if not all of them have no redemption possible.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 01:04 pm
@kYRANI,
Hmmm.... I am pretty sure that anyone who fit your description of evil would not say themselves that they are evil.
Which makes your judgment of them being evil and deserving of suffering eternal rage without relief and aloneness forever and act of evil... See you in hell Wink
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 08:16 am
What would Jesus say about this?

Please do not watch this if you do not want to see reality!

kYRANI

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 10:35 am
@Cyracuz,
I am not evil and indeed the enemy of all who are evil. Evil people do not normally admit that they are evil. However I have had several who have admitted and even given me their descriptions of what it is to be evil. Exposing evil is not a crime but of course evil people see it as an offence. Exposing evil is the duty of every humane person and those that do not work for justice are just as bad as any of the evil ones.
kYRANI

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 10:57 am
@reasoning logic,
Actually it is a lot worse than this guy realizes but it is not all people in government or industry or the corporate sector etc that are bad. There are networks of what I call toxic people, they call themselves evil in private and these people are extremely harmful on society and prey on other people as well as the environment. Indeed what will motivate people to get up and revolt is the realization that diseases that plague modern society, and which are spiralling out of control , in my opinion and from my experience, are not what the doctors are saying They are not caused by "natural causes" by through toxic relationships and maltreatment. (see my post on "Cancer is about stem cell mediated immunity but wait for it.." ). The means that toxic people use to harm others are on the one hand sutble and on the other hidden owing to the way the biomedical industry portrays innate human abilities and conditions. Emotions are physical /modifications of whole body function for a reason, ESP inside of relationship is at a premium and the ways we cope /find a comfort zone are also physical and they significantly involve the heart lung system. All of these are being swept away under the carpet. It seems profits are far more important than people's and animal's lives and welbeing. When people begin to understand how disease comes about and how toxic people gain power and influence over others areound them in their lives, within relationship, then they will be outraged. Ringht now most people are struggling to hold their lives together and many have lost their jobs etc. They see the environmental problems and feel helpless to do anything about it. But when they realize that their well being and their very lives are on the chopping block then they will act. As for Jesus, I don't think he is God. I think he was a great healer and a prophet and he would be surely working to expose the evil if he was here on earth today.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 04:39 am
@kYRANI,
You are not evil, but you think it is justice to let people who have done bad things suffer for eternity?
kYRANI

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 06:43 am
@Cyracuz,
You need to define what you mean by "bad things". People who harm other people systematically and as lifestyle, who network for the purpose of doing the maximum harm to another unsuspecting and innocent person (ie has done them no wrong) create conditions themselves as to exclude themselves from bliss and eternal life. This life is not a bit of an adventure as many people seem to think. It counts what a person does here as to what they reap in the spiritual realm. But even apart from that I do not believe that Justice is about letting people off with crimes. The Christian seem to think it is moral and even the heights of morality to forgive enemies and even to love them. This is partly what has brought the world to the crisis that exists today. Evil people don't care to be forgiven and they don't care to be loved either. They know only hate and they use whatever situation is presented to them to deceive and to do harm. Only fool love their enemies and let them off with the crimes that they do. I used to think that some evil people might be redeamable but I have come to realize that they are rotten to the core and the only fitting place for them is in the garbage.
0 Replies

voiceOftruth

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 07:40 am
@Cyracuz,
WE DON'T HAVE TO BOTHERED YOUR SELF BECAUSE THE ONLY THING THAT WE CAN ASSURE OUR INDIVIDUAL SALVATION IS TO BELIEVE AND ACCEPT JESUS IN OUR HEART AND HAVE FAITH THAT ONLY JESUS IS OUR PERSONAL SALVATION TROUGH HIM WE CAN ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HIS FATHER"GOD"

NOTE! NEVER PRAISE THE "god"(SAINTS, POPES, ECT.) THEY ARE ONLY HUMAN LIKE US) JUST BELIEVE TO JESUS CHRIST AND HIS FATHER "GOD IN THE HEAVEN". AND WHEN YOU PRAY DON'T BE SCRIPTED BEC. IT'S NOT A SINCERE PRAYER AND GOD DOESN'T GRANT IT JUST PRAY WHAT IN YOUR HEART ASK FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT AND HAVE FAITH! IT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU.
kYRANI

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 07:53 am
@voiceOftruth,
To accept Jesus in your heart means you do not engage in evil. A person does not accept Jesus in their heart who wants to go on being evil because if they do they are not believing. Either you accept truth or you don't. I know a number of evil people who seem to think they can continue to do harm to other people and at the end of the day they are going to walk free simply by saying with their last breath "I believe in Jesus".
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 08:24 am
@voiceOftruth,
...you rather seam to be the "voice of commerce" Laughing ...
0 Replies

igm

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 10:35 am
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14417362
Quote:

Dutch rethink Christianity for a doubtful world
By Robert Pigott
Religious affairs correspondent, Amsterdam
The Rev Klaas Hendrikse can offer his congregation little hope of life after death, and he's not the sort of man to sugar the pill.

The Exodus Church is part of the mainstream Protestant Church in the Netherlands
An imposing figure in black robes and white clerical collar, Mr Hendrikse presides over the Sunday service at the Exodus Church in Gorinchem, central Holland.

It is part of the mainstream Protestant Church in the Netherlands (PKN), and the service is conventional enough, with hymns, readings from the Bible, and the Lord's Prayer. But the message from Mr Hendrikse's sermon seems bleak - "Make the most of life on earth, because it will probably be the only one you get".

"Personally I have no talent for believing in life after death," Mr Hendrikse says. "No, for me our life, our task, is before death."

Nor does Klaas Hendrikse believe that God exists at all as a supernatural thing.

God is not a being at all... it's a word for experience, or human experience”

Rev Klaas Hendrikse
"When it happens, it happens down to earth, between you and me, between people, that's where it can happen. God is not a being at all... it's a word for experience, or human experience."

Mr Hendrikse describes the Bible's account of Jesus's life as a mythological story about a man who may never have existed, even if it is a valuable source of wisdom about how to lead a good life.

His book Believing in a Non-Existent God led to calls from more traditionalist Christians for him to be removed. However, a special church meeting decided his views were too widely shared among church thinkers for him to be singled out.

A study by the Free University of Amsterdam found that one-in-six clergy in the PKN and six other smaller denominations was either agnostic or atheist.
rosborne979

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 11:06 am
@igm,
igm wrote:

Quote:

By Robert Pigott

A study by the Free University of Amsterdam found that one-in-six clergy in the PKN and six other smaller denominations was either agnostic or atheist.

Why would agnostics or atheists want to be part of the clergy in a church?
igm

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 11:27 am
@rosborne979,
rosborne979 wrote:

igm wrote:

Quote:

By Robert Pigott

I believe they were already in the church as Christian ministers but became or revealed later that they were no longer believers. They wanted and were able to keep their jobs because a significant proportion of Christians are also thought to hold similar views… and so these ministers were seen as representing that section of the congregation. So, I guess just to keep their jobs and help with the day-to-day lives of their congregations... no one asked them to leave so they presumably feel wanted.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2011 07:18 pm
@rosborne979,
rosborne979 wrote:

In some dioceses of some denominations it's not a bad-paying job. With fringe benefits. For a person with little ambition, no moral scruples and a gift of gab, it's damned near perfect.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2011 07:25 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I am sure it is true but I would not stereotype any group not even the atheist as being this way!
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2011 07:35 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

I am sure it is true but I would not stereotype any group not even the atheist as being this way!

I'm not stereotyping anyone. I'm sure there are any number of clergy who are just brimming over with sincerity, good will and absolute belief in the scriptures.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 04:23 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

rosborne979 wrote:

In some dioceses of some denominations it's not a bad-paying job. With fringe benefits. For a person with little ambition, no moral scruples and a gift of gab, it's damned near perfect.

I guess maybe I should have been a priest Wink
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 08:35 pm
@rosborne979,
Nah, you're too nice a guy, Ros.
(We've met, remember?)
Laughing
0 Replies