ossobuco

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 03:34 pm
@JTT,
By now you could spell my username correctly.

This thread was started and maintained by Arella Mae.

I don't care what you missed.
JTT

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 03:38 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
By now you could spell my username correctly.

Whoa, Osso, avoidance on a grand scale! You do many of your countryfolk proud.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 03:45 pm
@JTT,
I have posted my thoughts on all this many times on a2k. I am not as repetitive as you are. I am not going to look them up for you. I am not avoiding anything.

You on the other hand have absconded with a thread. You are a pest.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 03:48 pm
@ossobuco,
Adds, what have you done besides yell on a2k, JTT?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 03:51 pm
@ossobuco,
Have you catalogued the "excesses" of the US as diligently as Setanta, Osso, because I really can't remember either of you doing anything remotely resembling that.

Quote:
You on the other hand have absconded with a thread. You are a pest.

And you, you, you [__] Smile are ignoring the facts because you want to raise the same old tired argument.

Next will be your description of how you sometimes take threads for a merry ride.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 04:00 pm
@JTT,
Yes, those are called digressions. I expect a thread to snap back if I insert a tangential comment. Your stuff is more, you incessantly want to make threads your platform, however you can work it.

Yes, you are the same old tired argument, I do usually avoid you when you are ranting, like the plague.

Can we get back to the Russian Orthodox Church question, and how Arella's conversation worked out?

I would actually like to know.
JTT

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 04:09 pm
@ossobuco,
I read your rants diligently, Osso. But you do things how you want and I do things how I want, okay, which means that I will address blatant hypocrisy wherever it appears.

Quote:
Can we get back to the Russian Orthodox Church question, and how Arella's conversation worked out?

I would actually like to know.

By all means. I'd love to hear Arella's take on things now that she knows scripture doesn't prevent her from speaking to the evil that the leaders of her country have engaged in.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 04:58 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I have posted my thoughts on all this many times on a2k. I am not as repetitive as you are. I am not going to look them up for you. I am not avoiding anything.

Of course you are avoiding these issues of American war crimes/terrorism, Osso. To suggest you aren't is nonsense.

You spent, what, a couple of hours looking up old wives tales about the English language, but things that concern the massive killing of innocents over a whole century - meh.

Confused
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 06:16 pm
@ossobuco,
The conversation actually went pretty much the way I thought it would. I was a bit sneaky at first. I asked this person "what would you call a person who calls the head of the church His Holiness or His Emminence (sp) and kissed religious icons." I took that route because I knew what she would say and she couldn't back out of that. I got a very sharp reply of "The very devil himself!" I said, well, that is exactly what Putin did and does. She then went into her spiel of how he is such a Christian and how he wants everyone to have a bible, etc. She said, "At least he's not Catholic." So, it went pretty much how I feared it would. She looks at Putin like he is the messiah or something. She says all the "bad" news about him is Zionist propaganda.

She also thinks Ghadaffi is a great Muslim leader so, go figure.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 06:22 pm
OK, i've probably missed something in here, because i don't click on the thread when some hysterical mope like JTT is listed as having posted last. You are referring to these people with whom you were going to meet? Why is this woman such a devotée of Putin?
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 06:25 pm
@Setanta,
Well, she hates our government and our military and the Jews, and the Catholics and the JWs, etc. She refuses to even look at any information regarding the deaths surrounding Putin. Oh wait, she did say one thing. She said Putin is not for the New World Order. I guess she thinks anyone (even Ghadaffi) is wonderful if they don't bow to the New World Order. She's like 75 years old and as mean and hateful as the devil himself.
JTT

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 07:23 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
She refuses to even look at any information regarding the deaths surrounding Putin.

How dare she, eh, Arella? I mean there's no one like that here at A2K, people who refuse to look at, let alone acknowledge the facts, is there?

I'm glad you've decided to stay at A2K.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 09:05 pm
@JTT,
I rarely post my extreme views, though I have when it meant something to me to do that.. They are just there, and I don't need to promote them obsessively. I mention them when appropriate. They fly out once in a while, hither and yon, on other threads.

You, on the other hand, are a proselytizer extraordinaire.

How old are you, chicky?

JTT

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 09:15 pm
@ossobuco,
How old does one have to be to care about the important issues, Osso?

Asking that one's government not engage in murder and mayhem around the globe is hardly an example of an extreme view.

As I mentioned, you thought it worthwhile to spend some time digging up old canards on the English language but you feel it unimportant to express your views about a century plus of horrendous brutality.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 09:31 pm
@JTT,
I have posted early against US incursions. Have exclaimed against since. Perhaps others will remember. Or not. I am not interested in doing that several thousand times.
That seems to be the role you have taken as your charge.
I don't give a **** if you saw my posts.

You decide I'm remiss because of my views on english usage.
You are apparently calling Roberta a Canard, have assayed with that before.
She might enjoy that as a concept.
I like language play and I like that language play is working against some construct.
You sound like the prince of whatshisname, the princeton guy.

It's almost funny that you'd try to internet kill a person like me.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 09:43 pm
@JTT,
Before you berate me, you need to know I was against the vietnam stuff somewhere around '62, albeit then influenced by my father.

You are flailing stuff in the air, re what I might think.

Were you born then?

I think of you as noise.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 10:11 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
You are apparently calling Roberta a Canard

No, not in the least, Osso.

Let's drop it. You deal with these issues as you please. And I'll do the same. Fair enough?
ossobuco

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 11:25 pm
@JTT,
No agreement on anything. Don't **** with Roberta.

After that, don't **** with me. You know from nothing re me.
Your taunts are repulsive, but past that, ignorant.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 03:44 am
@Arella Mae,
How does one acquire such charming acquaintances?
Arella Mae

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 05:51 am
@Setanta,
In a Christian chatroom, of course! Believe me, I say that with much sarcasm. I used to go in this room and she would be there. She is kind of like Shirley Phelps. I felt a little sorry for her because no one liked her. I tried to be friends with her and was hoping she really wasn't that hateful. She could be nice but I just couldn't do it. If anyone posted anything about the love of God she'd tell them they are just humanists and God is a God of wrath, etc., etc. I rarely talk to her anymore and if I do she has nothing good to say. It was a rare, though scheduled, moment where we got to talk about Putin but when she kept putting him up on that pedestal, the discussion ended.

I don't give up on people easily. Sometimes I wish I did.