Hey Guys! Gracie And Friends Have a Scary Movie Question!!

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 06:34 pm
Ok, so my dads going out of town tonight and Me and Lissa are spending the rest of the week by my friend Natalie's house!! We're here now! (Shes right beside me! Haha!) Anyway, we're thinking about ditching school tommorow so tonight were gonna try to stay up all night and watch scary movies!

How scary was Insidious?! Did you like it? Was it awesome?!

We're also planning on watch The Exorcist of Emily Rose, Orphan, House Of Wax, and Hills Have Eyes! Nat has all those movies already but we can go to Blockbusters and rent more. Any suggestions?!

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 06:48 pm
@GracieGirl,
I suggest not leaving a trail by posting online when you are ditching school. Voice of experience.

But, on topic, if you want a really scary movie, watch The people under the Stairs.

Cycloptichorn
chai2

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 06:52 pm
Young ladies, you will NOT be ditching school tomorrow.

Do you need me to send calamity jane in to talk to you all?
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 06:53 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
No, no, no. We have permission. Nat's moms thinking about letting us stay home. HaHa! Very Happy

Never heard of People Under the Stairs. It isnt an old black and white movie is it?
jcboy

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 06:58 pm
I woldn’t recomment ditching school ether.

I’ve seen Insidious, The exorcist of emily rose, Orphan, House of wax and Hills have eyes, none were as scary as Hostel. I bought Hostel on DVD but couldn’t finish it, it was too gruesome.

I actually liked the Ring, scary movie and I love the Seattle area where it was filmed.
rosborne979

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:05 pm
@GracieGirl,
Try _Alien_. Unless you're not old enough to watch "R" rated movies.
GracieGirl

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:08 pm
@jcboy,
We're not ditching REALLY. That was the wrong word. More like playing hooky.

The Ring wasnt very scary. But we"ll be sure to get Hostel if its at Blockbuster! You really didnt think Insidious was scary? That sucks, we'll still watch it tonight though. I wanna see it! Very Happy
GracieGirl

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:09 pm
@rosborne979,
Sure! I can watch R rated movies, my dad doesnt care. As long as its not too bad, ya know? Not too gross, then he'll flip. But he's not here anyways so who cares. Haha! Mr. Green Mr. Green
jcboy

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:12 pm
@GracieGirl,
Not really, I watched Insidious on PPV, it was okay but I didn't feel it was scary. A friend of mine saw it and thought it was the scariest movie he ever seen, not me Smile
rosborne979

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:13 pm
@GracieGirl,
If you haven't seen _Alien_ you have to see it. It's a classic and led to a whole sequence of copy-cat movies over the years. Have fun.
GracieGirl

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:16 pm
@jcboy,
HaHa! Well, your a guy so you probably wouldnt be scared! Im a little nervous! I hope its not that scary like you said! If it is Im gonna have nightmares!! HaHa!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:17 pm
@rosborne979,
Sure will!! Thannks!! Very Happy
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:22 pm
Excuse me, I find it highly unlikely Miss Jackson, that a parent would give permission for 3 girls, 2 not her own, to "play hookey" on the 2nd day of school.

I didn't just fall off the turnip truck you know.

We'll just see what calamity has to say about all this.

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:26 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

No, no, no. We have permission. Nat's moms thinking about letting us stay home. HaHa! Very Happy

Never heard of People Under the Stairs. It isnt an old black and white movie is it?

Nah, not an old black and white movie. Just a really scary movie.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:30 pm
@chai2,
NOOOOO! Its not the 2nd day. Its like the 6th day. She said she's thinking about letting us stay home! She's fine with it because Natalie has an appointment but If we can convince my dad, it'll be a sure thing!

Come on, dont rat me out! We just wanna have some fun Chai! Arent you one of the cool members here??!! <3 Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Laughing
thack45

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:32 pm
Ditching, playing "hookey"... call it what you like. You're not going to your scheduled classes (didn't the school year just start?). And here's your scary movie: Kids.
GracieGirl

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:39 pm
@thack45,
Come on, gimmie a break... please Crying or Very sad
thack45

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:44 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

Come on, dont rat me out! We just wanna have some fun Chai! Arent you one of the cool members here??!! <3 Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Laughing
Given that chai is not a wee one, I doubt she'll be susceptible to this sort of manipulation.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:44 pm
@GracieGirl,
Oh the pressure....do I want to be one of the cool members?

let me think....let me think....

No.
thack45

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:47 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

Come on, gimmie a break... please Crying or Very sad
I know I'm not the doting motherly type, but I say these things with similar concern.
0 Replies