Hey Guys! Gracie And Friends Have a Scary Movie Question!!

thack45

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:48 pm
@chai2,
Ahh, ya beat me.
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:49 pm
(BIG sigh) Im telling the truth guys! How could AI really be ditching school? I cant even drive! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 08:40 pm
UPDATE!

On our way to Blockbuster or the nearest RedBox! (Blockbuster hopefully)

Finally got in touch with Mr.Dad. He refused so Ive gotta got to school BUT her moms gonna check us out at about 12 so its cool.We'll still stay up late with the movies so thanks for the few suggestions! We'll try the Aliens movie, Hostel and Strangers under the stairs but I think we HAVE to go to Blockbuster for those. We're not allowed to stay up later than 11 apparently but we're gonna try anyway.

Here's whats on the list so far:
(order of the voted appearance)

1st Exorcism of Emily Rose
2nd (one of the movies we get from blockbuster)
3rd Insidious!
4th House Of Wax

We'll watch 4 tonight! Thats the plan! PEACE!!! Very Happy Mr. Green
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 08:57 pm
Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho".

Scariest movie of all time.

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 09:28 pm
@Reyn,
Awww No! Its black and white! HAHAHA! We hate the black and white movies! Thanks Reyn but any other suggestions? Mr. Green Razz Question
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 09:33 pm
Gracieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
What kind of mother does Natalie have? I would never let you watch scary movies like that. If you really want to see something semi scary than watch alle the "scary movie I, II, III and IV" parodies they're at least funny. I remember that I was so upset when my daughter was allowed to see the Exorcist at a friend's house..... Go watch "Spaceballs"!!!

I am glad to hear you're not ditching school and please don't go home early either, you will get an "unexcused absence" in your report card.

On a happy note, I love your picture, you're even prettier than the girl I had posted who I thought would look like you.....but I also can see the mischief in your face Wink
roger

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 10:24 pm
@CalamityJane,
Ya fell for it, huh? That line about not ditching - just playing hookey?
roger

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 10:25 pm
@roger,
Sorry cj. I missed a line.
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 10:27 pm
@CalamityJane,
Momma CJ!!! Sad

Natalie's mom is soo nice and she's really cool. Nat's 16 so her mom lets her getaway with a ton of stuff! My dad's really strict sometimes so while he's away she said we can have a little fun. Its just one day. We'll be at school but we'll just get out a few hours early that's all. I wont miss much. Its only the second week of school so we're not doing anything too important. I've already taken all of my pretests. Its fine . Very Happy

I LOVE scary movies! Its fun to watch them with my sister and Nat and if I think I'm too scared I'll just ask to sleep with the lights on, that'll help some. We'll be fine, we're not babies. Rolling Eyes Razz Cool We've seen the Scary Movie series. And what the heck is Spaceballs? HaHa!! Laughing Laughing

HAHAHAHA! TTHHHAAANNNKKKSSSS!!!!!! Very Happy Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Im the girl on Natalie's back, just so ya know. Haha!

And I do have my sneaky, devilish ways! Ha! Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Razz
Mr. Green

We're watching Exorcism of Emily Rose right now. Its reeeaaaalllyy creepy! Shocked

I think Im done with a2k for the night. Nitey Nite Mommy CJ! GOODNIGHT GUYS! Very Happy
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 10:58 pm
@GracieGirl,
Good night, Gracie! I hope you're able to sleep, sweetie...
"Spaceballs" (a parody of star wars) is such a great movie, tons of fun to watch!
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 11:02 pm
Once I got out of elementary school, I never showed up to school until the second week.
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 11:19 pm
@JTT,
You're not a good influence here, JTT! Wink
Sturgis

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 10:31 am
@GracieGirl,
Ahem! You said you'd be at school today!

(I just saw you post somewheres else)

Must I send the truant officers after you?
I'm tapping my foot, arms crossed so you know I'm serious (and apparently typing with my ear lobes since my arms are crossed).

GracieGirl

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 10:41 am
@Sturgis,
Haha! I am at school actually. I'll be leaving in a few hours. We've got another substitute and we're watching a stupid kiddie movie. Monsters vs Aliens. Haha! I figured since we aren't doing work I could get on a2k.

Psst.... Just dont tell Chai or MommyCJ Very Happy
JTT

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 11:29 am
@CalamityJane,
Probably not, Momma CJ. Embarrassed

But look,

"We've got another substitute and we're watching a stupid kiddie movie."
0 Replies

Pemerson

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 11:41 am
@GracieGirl,
Sounds like a scary movie: Two young girls in house by themselves staying up all night to watch horror movies. Get a grip, Gracie, talk about something else here.
GracieGirl

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 12:33 pm
@Pemerson,
Actually, it was 3 girls. And we werent home by ourselves my friends parents were home. So there! Razz

And last I checked I could talk about whatever I want.
Why are you being mean about it? Having a bad day?
roger

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 12:39 pm
@GracieGirl,
I am so sure we have substitute teachers showing Monsters vs Aliens in class.
Pemerson

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 12:56 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

Actually, it was 3 girls. And we werent home by ourselves my friends parents were home. So there! Razz

And last I checked I could talk about whatever I want.
Why are you being mean about it? Having a bad day?

Ah, so sorry Gracie. My wrong. Thinking that you and friend were alone, as in "Home Alone." It's nice your friend invited you to her home. Hope you three got properly scared together. Yes, that is fun at about 16. Some things seen in some movies can stay with you for awhile, though. Your dad sounds A-OK.

GracieGirl

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 02:07 pm
@roger,
We sure do at my school. It was PE/Health. Most kids still dont have their PE uniforms because schedule's are being changed. Plus we had a sub, Mr.B, he's awesome. So we just chilled and watched a movie today. It was either Monsters vs. Aliens or Air Buds. Haha!! Very Happy Mr. Green
0 Replies