• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,911 • Replies: 33
No top replies

yeahman

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 01:16 am
Wow!

BTW does anybody know the deadlines to register or change parties for each state? I'm already a registered Democrat but I wanted to know if there was still time left to persuade my friends.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 03:00 am
register to vote for all states
Register to vote for all states

https://www.workingforchange.com/vote/index.cfm?CFID=2892481&CFTOKEN=43a94949eb09ae5-18C20552-F662-F657-BCF99FD87F28063F
0 Replies

yeahman

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 03:13 am
I know how to register. I just wanted to know the deadlines to register or change parties for the primaries.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 10:23 am
If that isn't the kiss of death I don't know what is. Poor Wesley Clark.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 10:37 am
registration for ye110man
ye110man, each state would have its own deadline depending on the date it holds its primary or caucus.

Your profile doesn't include your state so I can't lead you to the information. You will have to access your state's registry site to learn the deadline in your area.

BBB
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 10:45 am
Excellent article.

He states his case compellingly.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 11:09 am
I'm not certain how much of this is about Wesley Clark and how much of it is about Michael Moore. If Moore had endorsed Dean he would be just one more voice in the crowd. By endorsing Clark, Moore stands out and in the world of celebrity status, and Moore is a celebrity, visibility and chatter are paramount.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 11:12 am
I dig Clark. He's the one Democrat that Bush can't outflank on the security issue. Makes Bush look like the drugstore cowboy that he is...
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 11:24 am
Dart,

For that reason I really wish the Dems would get this guy nominanted in some way.
0 Replies

Hank Rearden

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 01:51 pm
michael moore is a horrible person and i dont think
anyone should listen to anything he says . (politically)

to who ever saw bowling for columbine youll see that he underrepresents any opinion other than his own and makes bad generilizations about many people .

i dont mean this belligerantly to anyone except the man himself.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 01:59 pm
THAT is the funniest damn thing I've read in a loooooooonng time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Michael Moore (snicker).
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 03:01 pm
Michael Moore says what he thinks.

For certain he sometimes mocks or belittles opinions that are in contradiction to his own.

Almost anyone who faults him for that ought to take a course in glass houses and pots and kettles.

If I were a politician -- I'd love to have the endorsement of someone like Michael Moore -- just as I would love to have the endorsement of Pat Robertson.

I may not agree with either -- but that is not the point of an endorsement.

Anyone who does not understand that -- is naive.
0 Replies

Hank Rearden

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 03:39 pm
what frank said is a monstrous understatement .
0 Replies

Hank Rearden

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 03:40 pm
and i forgot to mention making other people look bad by not letting them explain themselves(at least in bowling..)
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 03:48 pm
One good thing about MM. He's a gun owner. Hell, he got one free just for opening a bank account.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 04:03 pm
Wes' Endorsement of War
0 Replies

Underworld

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 04:33 pm
I don't have MM very high, but I like what he writes about Clark. Clark is the only person who can defeat Bush. Dean stands no chance. And Clark has some really liberal views (for an American).

Except this of course:

Quote:

He will insist that trade agreements do not cost Americans their jobs and do not exploit the workers or environment of third world countries.

A country can only grow rich if it has access to free trade. This will just keep the poor countries poor. But i don't think there is a single American presidential candidate that can afford the opposite position.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 06:26 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
Michael Moore says what he thinks.

For certain he sometimes mocks or belittles opinions that are in contradiction to his own.

Almost anyone who faults him for that ought to take a course in glass houses and pots and kettles.

If I were a politician -- I'd love to have the endorsement of someone like Michael Moore -- just as I would love to have the endorsement of Pat Robertson.

I may not agree with either -- but that is not the point of an endorsement.

Anyone who does not understand that -- is naive.

Why would anyone want the endorsement of M. Moore? He'll do more harm alienating fence voters that might actually latch onto the moderate focused campaign of W. Clark.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 06:35 pm
Forgive my naivete, but who is Michael Moore?
0 Replies