Enjoy your me time.
MMarciano

Sun 11 Sep, 2011 07:04 pm
@msolga,
Thank you Mrs. Olga. Have a good week! Smile
CalamityJane

Sun 11 Sep, 2011 07:05 pm
@MMarciano,
That's funny! Morgan is not used to a kid around, so Antonio wears him out Laughing
msolga

Sun 11 Sep, 2011 07:05 pm
@MMarciano,
Thank you, Marco. Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 11 Sep, 2011 07:06 pm
@MMarciano,
Very Happy

Sounds like Sunday Funday took its toll. Have a terrific week.
MMarciano

@CalamityJane,
Morgan is a big kid himself lol but I love him. He tries way too hard to keep up with Antonio and it's not going to happen, trust me Smile
0 Replies

MMarciano

@ehBeth,
Thank you! you too Smile
0 Replies

msolga

Sun 11 Sep, 2011 07:13 pm
@MMarciano,
Psst, Marco ...
I am not Mrs Olga
I wasn't a Mrs when I was married, either. Wink

No big deal.
Just saying ... Smile
MMarciano

Sun 11 Sep, 2011 07:15 pm
@msolga,
Okay I'll just call you Olga Wink
msolga

Sun 11 Sep, 2011 07:17 pm
@MMarciano,
That would be best. Wink
0 Replies

MMarciano

Thu 15 Sep, 2011 05:31 am
This Saturday Antonio is invited to a birthday party, 20 five year olds will be there. Morgan says we're taking him together. I've got 50 bucks riding on this one! Morgan won't last an hour!
jcboy

Thu 15 Sep, 2011 06:12 am
@MMarciano,
I'm putting you on ignore mister.
jespah

Thu 15 Sep, 2011 06:19 am
@jcboy,
Oh God that made me about spit my coffee.

I should try that with RP some time - "I'm going home to mother! And, and, I'm putting you on ignore!"

Then I put on some fabulous hat, grab my bags through my tears and take the train to Long Island.
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 15 Sep, 2011 06:21 am
@jcboy,
Quote:
I'm putting you on ignore mister.

Now if you could just do that for a room full of five years olds. Laughing
jcboy

Thu 15 Sep, 2011 05:30 pm
@BillRM,
If I stay for an hour and ten minutes I make fifty bucks, I can handle that.
0 Replies

jcboy

Thu 15 Sep, 2011 07:33 pm
So we heard tonight from another parent whom we have come to know that the parents of the little girl whose birthday is this Saturday would rather Antonio not be there with his two daddies.

Antonio has been talking about this for two days so I’ll just stay home and let his dad take him. Some people can be such jackasses!
ossobuco

Thu 15 Sep, 2011 08:03 pm
@jcboy,
Well, we live in interesting times.

I admit that my sunny windy snowy neighborhood in the fifties in a chicago suburb, the street I oft remark on as where I learned about regular childhoods, would have freaked about two dads.
My father wouldn't have freaked, as he passed me a book, Drury's Advise and Consent, a bit later, a book of many. We had been talking politics and he kept up reading, back then. Looking back, I was interested in politics young. (Oh, to talk more with him, now)
In memory I don't take him as gay, or not gay. He was a watcher.
0 Replies

Eva

Thu 15 Sep, 2011 08:29 pm
@jcboy,
Oh well...sorry you'll miss it. Just remember, they can't stop Antonio from talking about his two daddies, and that's what really counts. ((((hugs))))
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Thu 15 Sep, 2011 09:23 pm
@jcboy,
How sad! I am sorry that you won't be able to go, Morgan.
People indeed can be insensitive and prejudice - let's hope they won't teach
their children the same crap.
Eva

Fri 16 Sep, 2011 03:12 am
@CalamityJane,
They'll probably try, but the children won't buy it if they've grown up seeing the truth.

My parents tried to raise me to be racist (hey, it was the '60s), but I never bought it. There was too much going on, and no way to avoid hearing the other side. Which was obviously the correct one, as history has shown. I suspect that people who now try to raise their children to be homophobic will have the same lack of long-term success as my parents. The tide is turning, and old attitudes (fortunately) die out.