He’s going to have two daddies

ossobuco

Wed 21 Nov, 2012 09:19 pm
@BeachBoy,
Who will? Tico? No.
Morgan? I'd be surprised he'd be a thumb sender. Morgan understands this place.
Ticomaya

Wed 21 Nov, 2012 09:22 pm
@ossobuco,
I think he meant that Sloan character will send the rainbow bat signal again. At least I think that's what he meant.
Sloan

Wed 21 Nov, 2012 09:23 pm
@ossobuco,
He wasn't talking about Morgan, he's a good kid I'm sure he didn't give a crap about this silly thumbs features. He was talking about a few others, but their really not interested on what goes on here, as are most of the members, except for a dozen or so.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 21 Nov, 2012 09:26 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ah.
At least he didn't mean Robert sending thumbs.
I give up, this is too internecine.
0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Wed 21 Nov, 2012 09:38 pm
They sent the text. Hey thanks for all that responded and helped thrashed Morgans thread!he won't see it,he asked to ignore this thread,he's.written it off !
Below viewing threshold (view)
firefly

Thu 22 Nov, 2012 09:10 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
one day I hope to have as many disciples as Morgan seems to have......

Morgan has many friends here, not "disciples". And you're apparently envious of the fact he is well-liked, you've constantly tried to disparage him.

You're the one who obviously longs for disciples----because you're the one with the grandiose delusions that you have some earth-shattering message to deliver, and that you're a leader of men.

Don't try walking on water, you'll just prove how fast you can sink.
izzythepush

Thu 22 Nov, 2012 09:29 am
@firefly,
There's always BillRM, but I suppose you can't class him as a man.
firefly

Thu 22 Nov, 2012 10:39 am
@izzythepush,
BillRM is an Igor "Yes Master" type--decidedly more of a flunky than anything else.
http://surferscandy.com/trevormoran/files/2010/09/MartyFeldmanIgor.jpg
0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Thu 22 Nov, 2012 11:02 am
@firefly,
I wouldn’t be surprised if Hawkeye has more enemies then Morgan has friends.

I talked with Morgan just yesterday; he’s got his in-laws over through the weekend and he was excited to have a family Thanksgiving dinner. Said he was cooking it all himself.
firefly

Thu 22 Nov, 2012 11:07 am
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
I'm sure Morgan will turn out a wonderful dinner--he's become a very accomplished cook. And it's lovely that the extended family will be there to enjoy it.

Say hello to him from those of us who miss having him at A2K.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 22 Nov, 2012 02:32 pm
@ossobuco,
That was ruder than I meant.

I hope you keep posting, Wildhourses.

At the least, I like your art.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 22 Nov, 2012 02:40 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
Good to hear.
****, I miss him.
Also Marco.
I may need to work up another pork with green chili to send vapors for Marco to come back. (I just used up the last of the later frozen sauce)
Below viewing threshold (view)
ossobuco

Thu 22 Nov, 2012 02:54 pm
@ossobuco,
This is the owner's profile:
http://able2know.org/user/robert_gentel/

Some of us know by earlier posts he was raised as a child in a famous (mindbending to me) cult, that I knew about already from a family my husband knew, a young daughter taken into that Family and never seen again. He made his way out of it.

He doesn't suffer fools, including me.
He likes free speech.

0 Replies

firefly

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 11:57 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I am here to explore truth.

No, you're here mainly to use this site as a platform for your half-baked, poorly conceptualized opinions--and you foolishly, and quite arrogantly, mistake your opinions for "truth". You further foolishly conclude that, because most people disagree with, or entirely disregard, your views and "pronouncements", that means such views are radical or controversial rather than insubstantial, and not particularly convincing, which is much closer to the truth.

You're also quite generally bigoted in your attitudes, toward a number of groups, and that includes your attitude toward gay men. Particularly toward Morgan and Marco, your comments have been quite demeaning and insulting. Repeatedly referring to Morgan's legal spouse as his "boy toy" was only one of your many attempts to disparage their relationship--a relationship that you fail to see is based on very strong loving bonds, and mutual respect, which is the essence of any good marriage.

Morgan has used threads like this one to share aspects of his life, particularly his family and home-life, with us, and many of us have appreciated and enjoyed the opportunity to get to know this family better. You enter such threads generally to make only negative comments about these people or to attack them in some way. This, for instance, was one comment you made about Marco.
Quote:
The boy toy is coming off a little too passive agressive for my tastes....I would appreciate less sharing.
http://able2know.org/topic/192795-2#post-5027140

You want "less sharing"? Just don't read threads where people--particularly gay men-- discuss their lives, if you don't want to hear about them. Part of this site serves a community function, so that those who wish to can share, and let others know more about their personal lives, their relationships, and their daily activities--and that's how people connect to each other on forum sites like this one.
Quote:
...Morgan only gets a pass for this BS because he is a homo, thus we are supposed to cheer him on no matter what he does...Sorry, I refuse to hand out free passes to the victim class.

You were really restrained in that post, in merely referring to Morgan as a "homo"--in other threads you have referred to gays as "fags"--but your bigoted attitudes still come across loud and clear.
You think Morgan is liked because he's a member of the "victim class"? That's more of your warped thinking about gays. Morgan is liked because he comes across as a very nice guy--kind, considerate, thoughtful, caring, and generous--and that's expressed in his comments to other posters as well as what he says about his real life behaviors. He's not caught up in being a victim of any sort.
You, on the other hand, constantly cast yourself in the victim role--you are constantly complaining that you, or men in general, are being victimized or hammered by one group or entity or another--you are a consistent whiner about being a victim.
Quote:
Furthermore the two openned up hthe floor for us to comment on their relationship when they paraded the relationship around in front of us.
http://able2know.org/topic/192795-2#post-5027396

Quote:
However, if they are going to shake their relationship in my face then I get to talk about it if I want to.
http://able2know.org/topic/192795-2#post-5027432

Morgan and Marco "paraded the relationship"--that's how you view their sharing? You see it as their flaunting something? You'd prefer that gays keep their loving relationships, and partnerships, and marriages, hidden and secret, like the good old days when you didn't have to hear about them?
I can't recall you ever accusing a heterosexual of "parading" a relationship. If you can't tolerate gay married men talking about their relationships, then just don't read those threads. No one is shaking any relationship in your face, people have the right to talk about their lives on A2K, and you have the right to ignore them. You really don't have any right to gratuitously insult them because you don't approve of their lifestyle.

When people choose to talk about their personal lives, in the way that Morgan and Marco have done, they are not asking to be judged, by you or anyone else--they aren't looking for relationship advice, they are simply sharing aspects of their lives, so others can get to know them better as people. And, since you seem to lack any sense of humor, and any ability to understand humor, you've also failed to comprehend the humor, and exaggeration, in many of Marco's "complaints" about Morgan--you're just too dim to realize when people are kidding around. These two love and respect each other very much--that's why they got married and plan to spend the rest of their lives together--and a happy marriage may be so far from your own personal experience that you just can't connect to that, or your homophobia may be blinding you to seeing that.

Good thing you have no interest in making friends at A2K. You're nasty, obnoxious, narrow-minded and bigoted, all of which make you rather unappealing. Since you're such a seeker of "truth" you should appreciate hearing that.
izzythepush

Fri 23 Nov, 2012 12:57 pm
@firefly,
What a brilliant post, you've certainly hit the nail on the head there. I doubt any of it will hit home though, he has a colossal ego.
JeffreyEqualityNewma

Wed 5 Dec, 2012 09:08 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes it is a brilliant post and very true. Morgan and Marco will be one of those couples that will grow old together. I knew that the first day I met them and Morgan had me re-write his Will to make sure his partner and son was protected.
jcboy

Wed 9 Jan, 2013 07:00 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
Antonio is turning into a video game wiz kid, he’s already mastered his new batman game he got for Christmas. I just uploaded this video on youtube of him playing his new game. He thinks its so cool he’s actually on youtube! Even though its just him playing the game.

0 Replies

margo

Wed 9 Jan, 2013 07:31 pm
It says "this video is private"!

Sad