chai2

Sat 27 Aug, 2011 09:51 am
@jcboy,
Like this?

http://www.trendir.com/archives/duebi-italia-bamboo-green-vanity.jpg
jcboy

Sat 27 Aug, 2011 09:57 am
@chai2,
That’s pretty close! I like it! The walls are textured with white wainscoting so it will look something like this.

http://www.italianstones.com/IMAGE2/GREENBAMBOO.jpg
CalamityJane

Sat 27 Aug, 2011 10:00 am
@jcboy,
Oh, he will like that. It's almost the coloring of alligators Very Happy
You can accessorize very nicely with that...
0 Replies

chai2

Sat 27 Aug, 2011 10:07 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

That’s pretty close! I like it! The walls are textured with white wainscoting so it will look something like this.

http://www.italianstones.com/IMAGE2/GREENBAMBOO.jpg

I absolutley LOVE that.

In fact I've been looking for that kind of green with that texturing for a long time.
It reminds me of something from childhood. There is this town called Neptune in NJ where I grew up, and this shopping center there had a statue of Neptune near the road. The coloring of the platform he stood on looked like that, and always reminded me of a stormy sea.

To me, that is Neptune Green!
I love mythology, especially Greek and Roman.
0 Replies

MMarciano

Sat 27 Aug, 2011 11:11 am
He must have changed his mind twenty times on the color and tile. They know him on a first name basis at Home Depot.
CalamityJane

Sat 27 Aug, 2011 11:58 am
@MMarciano,
Haha, that's cute!

Wait until he starts buying clothes for Antonio. That little guy will be the best dressed Kindergartner in history Laughing
MMarciano

Sun 28 Aug, 2011 09:22 am
@CalamityJane,
He will grow out of all his clothes before that bathroom is finished. The tub is now in the backyard because Morgan thought it needed to be replaced since it doesn’t match the sink and toilet. He’s a loon I tell ya!
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 28 Aug, 2011 09:54 am
@jcboy,
Quote:
I didn't even think of that, see I do have a lot to learn. Gone

Some of the newer camera even embed GPS positions of where the pictures was taken so if you have a top of a line digital camera I would look to see where you can disable such a feature if it had it.

I do think such worries are somewhat over the top when it come to the danger to children but why take even a small chance.
jcboy

Sun 28 Aug, 2011 01:59 pm
@BillRM,
Thanks Bill, didn’t even know that about cameras. His dad felt it would be taking a big chance posting his photos on the Internet and people knowing he’s living with two gay men. We don’t want to take any changes.
chai2

Sun 28 Aug, 2011 02:04 pm
@jcboy,
For sure.

Parents don't often post pictures of their children here, jcboy.
0 Replies

jcboy

Mon 29 Aug, 2011 05:45 pm
The bathroom isn’t quite finished. I had to have a few things changed at the last minute.

I had a new bedroom door installed for his room. Tempered glass, if we leave the hall light on for him he doesn’t mind having his door closed.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/Marne444/door.jpg
0 Replies

MMarciano

Mon 29 Aug, 2011 06:00 pm
Nite lights are about five dollars.

Loon!
mags314772

Tue 30 Aug, 2011 05:12 pm
@MMarciano,
I love it that he's so 'over the top" excited about this. I can so identify with his just can't do enough efforts. I recall maniacally creating a dozen apricot-colored graduation mortarboards for my goddaughter's one-year-old class moving up to the toddler's room at her daycare center! Go for it, JCBOY...
MMarciano

Tue 30 Aug, 2011 05:34 pm
@mags314772,
He's very over the top, he's so exhausted tonight. He hasn't been sleeping well. Told me he's been waking up at 3:00 AM every morning, I think he stresses way too much.

Today he ordered online a new Dell desktop computer and tomorrow's he's picking up the computer desk from Best Buy.

He's a loon but I do love him!
Eva

Tue 30 Aug, 2011 09:06 pm
@MMarciano,
Obviously he loves you and your son, too.

You are so lucky to have found each other. Enjoy every minute of it...even at 3 a.m.!
MMarciano

Wed 31 Aug, 2011 08:10 am
@Eva,
Thank you Eva! two more days until the big move! Smile
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Wed 31 Aug, 2011 10:10 am
If he's like this now, he won't change. LOL My daughter is 4 and I still obsess over buying her new stuff too. Smile
MMarciano

Wed 31 Aug, 2011 08:07 pm
@Bella Dea,
I think maybe right and I’m okay with that. I couldn’t ask for a better person to share in my life and my sons. He’s happy. Exhausted. In Awe and crazy but I love him to death. Oh yeah, he's a loon as well! Smile
0 Replies

jcboy

Fri 2 Sep, 2011 03:48 pm
My family is home for good, no more back to Marco's condo every night! Now off to pick up my friend Michelle then the four of us are going out to dinner to celebrate!
CalamityJane

Fri 2 Sep, 2011 03:50 pm
@jcboy,
aawww that's so great!! Yes, you definitely have to celebrate this day!
Congratulations!
0 Replies