He’s going to have two daddies

jcboy

Thu 2 Aug, 2012 04:07 pm
Antonio and I are exhausted, but he is such a little trouper! I rearranged the kitchen to hold all the supplies for Brown Bag Lunches of Pinellas, geeze where the heck do I put 68 jars of jelly and 42 jars of Peanut Butter, Applesauce, Fruit Cups, Pudding, and Bottled Water. I need a warehouse!!
MMarciano

Thu 2 Aug, 2012 07:42 pm
Now he has the kitchen looking like a food bank.
ehBeth

Thu 2 Aug, 2012 08:18 pm
@MMarciano,
is he going to bake the bread to put under all that pb and jelly?
roseH01244

Fri 3 Aug, 2012 04:23 am
@sozobe,
Your fear is right, Because we do not know when a person change, and start behaving like step father.
FOUND SOUL

Fri 3 Aug, 2012 04:57 am
@roseH01244,
I am a step-mother and she loves me and listens to me and her Mother thanks that she has a second role model.

Step means nothing.. Parenting is parenting.?>
izzythepush

Fri 3 Aug, 2012 05:24 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Step means nothing..

Try telling that to someone in a wheelchair.
0 Replies

jcboy

Fri 3 Aug, 2012 05:29 am
@ehBeth,
These were all donated items and my friend Maria asked me if I could pick them up since I have a truck, we will have to take them to the food bank on Saturday and I couldn’t leave them in the back of the truck so we had to haul them inside.
ehBeth

Fri 3 Aug, 2012 06:25 am
@jcboy,
so you're saying you're NOT baking bread? I was looking forward to the photos Wink

It's nearly a year since this thread started.

Your family is amazing.

That's all I really wanted to say.

(((((((( a boy and his two dads )))))))
JPB

Fri 3 Aug, 2012 07:28 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:
I need a warehouse!!

uh oh... I see a construction project coming Wink
jcboy

Fri 3 Aug, 2012 09:08 am
@ehBeth,
I've never baked bread before lol

I can't believe its been a year already!
jcboy

Fri 3 Aug, 2012 09:09 am
@JPB,
hmmm, if only I had the time! Cool
Irishk

Fri 3 Aug, 2012 09:43 am
@jcboy,
All hail Friday!!!
http://www.pleated-jeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/imgfave2.gif

What up for the weekend???
jcboy

Fri 3 Aug, 2012 09:55 am
@Irishk,
haha Antonio’s little friend Justin is here now and will be spending the night with us. Tomorrow I have to drop off the food bank items then Marco and I have to go look at paint for the new house, then will be meeting my friend Bradley at the new place to get an estimate to have the outside painted once escrow closes.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day!
Cool
MMarciano

Fri 3 Aug, 2012 08:13 pm
@jcboy,
And tonight I had three of them to carry to bed!
JPB

Fri 3 Aug, 2012 09:01 pm
@MMarciano,
nite all
jcboy

Sat 11 Aug, 2012 06:42 am
@JPB,
So we went to Chuck E Cheese last night. Antonio was playing with a few of the kids and one of them called him Antonio Bologno, boy was he getting mad. Name calling is just another form of bullying. We had to keep him away from the kid because I think Antonio wanted to punch him. Geez!
ossobuco

Sat 11 Aug, 2012 12:38 pm
@jcboy,
Hmm - Bologna is a famously wonderful city in Italy, also known as Bologna the Fat, not because everyone there is chubby (they're not, I've been there) but because the food is so fabulous. Our mass produced bologna (aka baloney) is but a minor effort to make a good sausage. Hummmmph.
jcboy

Sat 11 Aug, 2012 01:34 pm
@ossobuco,
Antonio knows how to handle a bully, his daddy taught him to stare them in the eye and not to back down. Antonio told the kid to grow up.

But he told me later he wanted to punch him. His daddy had a talk to him about that.
ossobuco

Sat 11 Aug, 2012 01:43 pm
@jcboy,
Sounds good, Antonio and daddy have it nailed. (well, more or less)
jcboy

Sun 12 Aug, 2012 12:34 pm
@ossobuco,
Anthony has invited us over for a BBQ so no cooking again today. Antonio has been calling him uncle Anthony lately, plus Anthony has his son this weekend and the two boys get along good together even though Anthony's son is 4 years older.