He’s going to have two daddies

jcboy

Sun 15 Jul, 2012 08:09 am
@ehBeth,
Yes definitely.

We left in the sixth inning. Antonio loved being there but he didn’t seem too interested in watching the game. I think he would rather watch them on TV.

I forgot just how rowdy some people get at the games, too much drinking involved. This one man was there with his two little kids and he was downing one beer after the other.

I hope he wasn’t driving them home.
ehBeth

Sun 15 Jul, 2012 08:21 am
@jcboy,
I find it's sometimes better not to be too close to the game - seats further up and back make it easier to follow the entire game - and you can cheat by looking at the screens. Too close to the field, and you lose track of what's going on because you can only see partial details.

We have areas in our stadium where they limit/ban drinking. More appropriate for families.
Keith424

Sun 15 Jul, 2012 08:59 am
@ehBeth,
My thoughts exactly, nice seats but you don't see the game.

I don't think they have designated areas for drinking at Tropicana field. They should thou.
0 Replies

Sloan

Mon 16 Jul, 2012 09:34 am
@MMarciano,
Anthony and I made twenty bucks each!

Las Vegas wasn't built on winners but this bet was a sure thing!
0 Replies

jcboy

Sat 21 Jul, 2012 09:45 am
The tooth fairy will be visiting our house tonight. One of Antonio’s teeth is loose! He thinks it’s cool. Cool

I asked the dentist on his last visit when that would happen and he said anytime now. Usually between the ages of 4 and 7, he’s 6 and the dentist said that’s a good age!
CalamityJane

Sat 21 Jul, 2012 10:23 am
@jcboy,
I still have my daughter's baby teeth. You can buy these little wood boxes to keep them as memento.

http://www.greekk.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_full/T2k.efXXhaXXXXXXXX_!!407640416.jpg_310x310.jpg
jcboy

Sat 21 Jul, 2012 10:27 am
@CalamityJane,
I'm going to get one!

Marco has an album of photo's since Antonio's birth!

I actually have one my mom kept of me Smile
0 Replies

MMarciano

Sat 21 Jul, 2012 08:46 pm
@CalamityJane,
I’ll have to play tooth fairy tonight because Morgan is passed out on the sofa again!
CalamityJane

Sat 21 Jul, 2012 09:47 pm
@MMarciano,
Hahaha, maybe he should get used to drinking an espresso in the afternoon.
ossobuco

Sat 21 Jul, 2012 10:09 pm
@CalamityJane,
But he's up at the crack of dawn, as they say - probably occasionally before dawn.

Do you remember all the chatter about biocycles?

All interesting to me - I'm a natural night person who by much circumstance adapted to the old 9 - 5, or 7 - midnight. Whatever has gone on with my work and home life, my natural thing is to get smarter in the afternoon. I've gotten a lot of work done at 1 a.m. or later.

So, now I have this dog, LongNose, who uses her nose to say hi at 6 a.m.
That has turned out to not mean that she wants to go out or even get her breakfast. Instead it's a relocation and nosing, before going back to napping.

MMarciano

Sun 22 Jul, 2012 09:42 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
But he's up at the crack of dawn

It’s very rare to see Morgan up after 10PM, He usually wakes up at 5 in the morning and that’s when he hits the gym, comes home and gets ready for work.

Me, I’m usually in bed between 11 and 12.

Tooth fairy didn’t show up last night, his tooth didn’t come out until this morning so maybe Morgan can stay up long enough tonight to be the fairy, not that he isn’t one already. Laughing
CalamityJane

Sun 22 Jul, 2012 12:20 pm
@MMarciano,
We have no tooth fairies in Germany, so it completely bypassed me here as well until my daughter lost her first tooth and started talking about the tooth fairy. I had only 20 Dollar notes in my wallet and I wasn't about to give her that, so the tooth fairy had to wait another day and had a lot of explaining to do....
jcboy

Wed 25 Jul, 2012 06:17 pm
@CalamityJane,
Our neighbors were looking for their cat tonight. Antonio had it in the house and in our shower. He said the cat just came in by himself but I think he misses our kiddies.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg26/scaled.php?server=26&filename=catpd.jpg&res=landing
Keith424

Thu 26 Jul, 2012 01:06 pm
@jcboy,
Did you get a new cat?
jcboy

Sun 29 Jul, 2012 05:36 am
@Keith424,
Nope, that is our neighbors cat, comes around every now and then.
0 Replies

jcboy

Mon 30 Jul, 2012 07:00 pm
We seem to have lizards and geckos loose in the house tonight. I have a feeling some little six year old has been catching them and putting them in his bedroom! Sigh! Neutral
Rockhead

Mon 30 Jul, 2012 07:01 pm
@jcboy,
lizards rock.

but not in the house...
jcboy

Mon 30 Jul, 2012 07:08 pm
@Rockhead,
When we leave the porch light on at night it attract the geckos because the light attracts the flying bugs.

So far I have found four in Antonio’s bedroom. He’s been turning on the lamp by his bed and opening the window!
CalamityJane

Mon 30 Jul, 2012 07:12 pm
@jcboy,
iiiihhh, you have to tell Antonio they bite his dog, then he'll stop!
jcboy

Mon 30 Jul, 2012 07:18 pm
@CalamityJane,
I tried explaining that to him tonight, also explained to him they can’t live in the house and will eventually die.

Before going to bed he caught two of them and let them in the backyard. He’s a smart kid but typical little boy.
0 Replies