Bush Actually IS Brilliant

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 06:56 am
I was thinking about Bush and realized that he ties his policies together...for instance:

His health care plan will ensure that more people die younger and the infant mortality rate will probably go up.

What does this mean?

Less people consuming less resources and creating less pollution which is good for the environment.

A brilliant strategy.

Who knew?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 733 • Replies: 17
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 07:29 am
I'm doing my part by paying more for less coverage. Soon I will hopefully become ill and not be able to afford enough medical help to survive. It's my patriotic duty to go as quietly as possible.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 07:32 am
Shocked
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 07:57 am
How about a big party, all the things we gave up to live longer...we'll have women, tequila...lots of drugs......and then lie on a pallet on an iceburg..and the group can hold hands while we float away singing NA NA NA NA....NA NA NA NA...HEY HEY HEY....GOODBYE......
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 07:59 am
LOL! Sounds like my kind of party. I'm in :-)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 08:01 am
Well good, better chance of finding an iceburg in your neighborhood...... Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 08:05 am
You bet. I'm actually looking at these guys right now who are out ice fishing. These guys are nuts because the water just froze over only 2 days ago. Looks like they've got a head start on us. Bush would love this.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 08:08 am
Maybe this is why he's making it easier for illegal immigrants. He knows we're all going to die off and needs to have some peeps to fill in all the gaps.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 08:27 am
if by that you mean indentured proles who he doesn't even need to make a pretense of caring for heeven, then you're probably correct.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 08:34 am
Some of our younger members will be shocked but I remember when sex was clean and money was dirty.......
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 08:36 am
LOL! I think that belongs in the "remember when" thread.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 08:39 am
Montana wrote:
LOL! I think that belongs in the "remember when" thread.

I thought that was where I put it...I also remember when I could perform simple taks without having senior moments Rolling Eyes Confused
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 08:42 am
I'm actually surprised I remember half the stuff I use to do.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 08:43 am
But, then again, maybe I don't and I forgot.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 12:33 pm
And....he actually invaded Iraq so he could control oil prices to make them more affordable for average Americans? (I expect to hear this next.)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2004 04:25 pm
Eva wrote:
And....he actually invaded Iraq so he could control oil prices to make them more affordable for average Americans? (I expect to hear this next.)

the shame of it is that when they say that, the usual suspects even though they can see the clearly marked price of gas at the pump, will believe it and defend it......we have become hopeless at home, up is down, down is up, it's all doublethink...
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 08:35 am
Well if he is going to be accused of this to the nth degree then he should just take the country and say, it's all ours now, we own all these resources and start pumping. We gotta recoup the huge costs of this war and the work still being done there somehow!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 09:37 am
Heeven wrote:
Well if he is going to be accused of this to the nth degree then he should just take the country and say, it's all ours now, we own all these resources and start pumping. We gotta recoup the huge costs of this war and the work still being done there somehow!

I would actually respect him a lot more if he did that.....I realize ALL politicians and highly place people are nest feathering lying self serving pricks at heart...but the smart ones at least let us dogs under the table share in the scraps.....bush ain't one of the smart ones.....
0 Replies