DO NOT DISCUSS SEX WITH ME

JGoldman10

Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:18 pm
@ryoung,
I wasn't trying to be funny. I AM SERIOUS AS CANCER OR HIV.

I GAVE PEOPLE WHAT GOD"S WORD SEX ABOUT SEXUAL SIN. THEY CAN'T SAY THEY WEREN"T TOLD.

ALL THESE PEOPLE HERE TRYING TO MESS WITH ARE GOING TO ANSWER TO GOD FOR WHAT THEY DO. GOD SEES THEM AND I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THEM. Smile
ryoung

Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:26 pm
@JGoldman10,
NO, Cancer or HIV is serious and kills. You cannot compare them. Sex is part of life and fun. You need to grow up and get over it.
JGoldman10

Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:38 pm
@ryoung,
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SEX UNTIL I GET MARRIED. I AM NOT GOING TO SIN AGAINST GOD OR MY BODY OR KILL MY SEED.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:45 pm
http://christiansandsolosex.com/imgs/JerkingItforDummies.jpg
0 Replies

firefly

Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:51 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I wasn't trying to be funny.

We know that. You have absolutely no sense of humor.Laughing
Quote:
I GAVE PEOPLE WHAT GOD"S WORD SEX ABOUT SEXUAL SIN.

Keep spreading the word SEX...people need to hear that word often, as often as possible. Thank you for starting this thread. I wonder how many times the word SEX has been used in this thread? Does God want people to think about sex all the time--but just not talk about it? Or do it?
But you keep talking about sex...

I think you should stop talking about sex, JG. It's bad for you. God sees this this thread--He knows who started this thread.
http://collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/no-sex.png?w=336&h=336
tenderfoot

Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:40 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

NEVER - he said TO FLEE SEXUAL SIN AND PRESENT THE MEMBERS OF YOUR BODY AS INSTRUMENTS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Did you not read the other Scriptures I posted?

GOD KILLED A MAN IN THE BIBLE WHO MASTURBATED - ONAN.
Oh!.... that's why God killed your Jesus
JGoldman10

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 02:36 am
@firefly,
To you, I must come across as being like somekind of automaton, devoid of humor and human emotion.

I have a sense of humor- no one here has said something remotely jocular. Not one iota.

WE ARE NOT AMUSED:

http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/0/02/Sam02.jpg
http://timstvshowcase.com/dragnet12.jpg
izzythepush

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 02:46 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Thanks for that picture. I will submit it for consideration to Viz's, 'Up The Arse Corner.'
Krumple

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 02:47 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

To you, I must come across as being like somekind of automaton, devoid of humor and human emotion.

I have a sense of humor- no one here has said something remotely jocular. Not one iota.

WE ARE NOT AMUSED:

I suggest you seek some professional help if you are not faking this whole thing.

Seriously, you actually invite ridicule by your statements and the way you deliver them. You must know that by making a post such as this one, it would invite people to push your buttons. Yet any time this is pointed out to you, you ignore it as if nothing had been said. It is as if you are wanting people to get caught up in this insanity which leads me to think that either one of two things is true.

1. You are faking this whole thing, which is why you ignore the obvious. What is the obvious? That if you want people to stop pestering you with sexual comments towards you, not to make a topic specifically about it. You should just ignore their comments and move on. Letting them know it bothers you only invites additional ridicule. You must know this or else you don't care and actively invite it to happen.

or

2. You have a mental illness of some form that needs to be addressed. Perhaps it has already been diagnosed but still you could use some help addressing how to go about interacting with others.
izzythepush

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 02:53 am
@JGoldman10,
Frankie Boyle is a lot funnier tha the muppets.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 03:02 am
@Krumple,
I WAS BEING SERIOUS. THOSE TWO FRIVILOUS PICTURES I POSTED WAS A SNIDE ATTEMPT AT HUMOR.
izzythepush

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 03:17 am
@JGoldman10,
You do humour a lot better when you don't try.
0 Replies

Ionus

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 04:12 am
Am I too late to not discuss sex ?
Setanta

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 04:18 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
Seriously, you actually invite ridicule by your statements and the way you deliver them. You must know that by making a post such as this one, it would invite people to push your buttons. Yet any time this is pointed out to you, you ignore it as if nothing had been said. It is as if you are wanting people to get caught up in this insanity which leads me to think that either one of two things is true.

You left out option number three, which is the one that applies in this case. He's a troll. He does it for the attention. Any attention will do, so long as he is the subject of the thread.
hingehead

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 04:35 am
@izzythepush,
Is that Harry Morgan?
JGoldman10

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 05:01 am
@hingehead,
Yes, from the original Dragnet.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 05:03 am
@Setanta,
You are STILL the same old LYING HYPOCRITE.
Setanta

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 05:31 am
@JGoldman10,
And you are still engaged in one egocentric thread after another. You're really rather pathetic, though. You have claimed for months and months that you have me on ignore. Apparently, that makes you the lying hypocrite, because if you did have me on ignore, you'd never have read my post.
0 Replies

Ben Smith

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 05:43 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
You left out option number three, which is the one that applies in this case. He's a troll. He does it for the attention. Any attention will do, so long as he is the subject of the thread.

I agree with you Mr S, so might I suggest everybody put Goldman on ignore and we'll see how long he lasts.
I'm bored with him anyway, so he's now on ignore.

Goldman, who?, Who's that?.
Setanta

Sat 30 Jul, 2011 06:01 am
@Ben Smith,
That would be a good idea, if it were not for the fact that he gets so many responses, and continually posts in his own threads until he does. He's a complete phony--if he really were a cartoonist, he wouldn't need to come here for ideas. Some people respond to him because it's like watching a train wreck, others actually respond in good faith. I'm sorry to say that he'll probably continue to get enough responses to feed his need.