DO NOT DISCUSS SEX WITH ME

izzythepush

Thu 15 Dec, 2011 02:26 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

He's already at the point where someone has told him it's worth making a movie about it, that means he's finished, completed, done, it's over, he's achieved.

Thank you.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 15 Dec, 2011 04:39 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
It is a sin to be jealous. What he's doing is demonic- I am not jealous of that.
izzythepush

Thu 15 Dec, 2011 06:17 pm
@JGoldman10,
My novel may be many things, but it's hardly demonic, but thanks anyway. Your boxlike existence really puts things into perspective, and always cheers me up. I love the way that you can judge my opus based on a couple of sentences. And when I started writing you were not the audience I had in mind. When a professor of literature describes your kitsch kitties as brilliant we can start to talk.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 15 Dec, 2011 06:33 pm
@JGoldman10,
I give a CRAP about IZZY or JCBOY - A BUNCH OF STUPID GODLESS CRACKERS.
izzythepush

Thu 15 Dec, 2011 06:56 pm
@JGoldman10,
You really are a nasty little racist aren't you Jason?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Fri 16 Dec, 2011 02:33 am
@JGoldman10,
Do you want some Cheese with that JG?
0 Replies

MMarciano

Fri 16 Dec, 2011 06:30 am
@JGoldman10,
My husband is a kosher cracker, get it right next time.
maxdancona

Fri 16 Dec, 2011 11:29 pm
@JGoldman10,
Is it possible for someone to be both godless AND stupid?
0 Replies

firefly

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 11:27 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
He TOLD me what his book is about- it's off-the-wall. I am NOT going to be jealous of that.

You are insanely jealous of everyone in the world who has actually accomplished something. That's why you fantasize of one day having a comic to self-publish.
But, Izzy didn't just fantasize about doing something, he actually sat down and wrote his novel and had it published. And I wish him great success with it.

Quote:
There is a BIG difference between comics and novels.
Sure, a comic, which is essentially a short story in pictorial form, is much shorter and should take much less time to complete. And it really doesn't require 10 years of "research" for plot details which, in your case, consists of nothing more than asking endless questions on forum sites.

Quote:
I am not writing a novel.

You're not writing a comic either. You're not actually writing anything. All you're doing is thinking about writing something.
Quote:
It is a sin to be jealous. What he's doing is demonic- I am not jealous of that.

If the act of writing a story and getting it published is "demonic", then you shouldn't write a comic and want to see it published either.
You sure are jealous of those, like Izzy, who actually get things done and published.
jcboy

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 11:55 am
Everyone line up for hand cuffs! Lets really talk about sex. Cool

firefly

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 12:02 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
Everyone line up for hand cuffs! Lets really talk about sex.

Don't mention handcuffs--that's going to get Hawkeye too excited. Laughing And if he starts talking about sex, he'll really blow Goldman's mind. Laughing
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 12:04 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
But, Izzy didn't just fantasize about doing something, he actually sat down and wrote his novel and had it published. And I wish him great success with it.

Thank you very much.
Sturgis

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 12:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Tragic how similar you are to Goldilox (who may have been temp banned again, or else incarcerated in the local asylum). You know what I mean, don't even attempt to deny it.
izzythepush

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 12:29 pm
@Sturgis,
Have you been drinking again?
shewolfnm

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 12:29 pm
@MMarciano,
MMarciano wrote:

My husband is a kosher cracker,

mmmmmmmmmmm crackers
0 Replies

Sturgis

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 12:32 pm
@izzythepush,
No, that's your thing snugglepuss. I have no need to get sloshed and prance around like a whale on crack.
izzythepush

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 12:33 pm
@Sturgis,
Maybe you should give it a go, it might make you more interesting.
Sturgis

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 12:34 pm
@izzythepush,
Been there, done that. It's vastly overrated. Much better to stay sober, know what's happening.
firefly

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 12:49 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
Much better to stay sober, know what's happening.

Maybe that's Goldman's problem--he stays sober and can't deal with what's happening in the real world. He's the one who might need to get sloshed.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 01:19 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

(who may have been temp banned again,

can I just smile at that comment.... and politely agree...
0 Replies