DO NOT DISCUSS SEX WITH ME

JGoldman10

Sat 17 Dec, 2011 11:53 pm
@ossobuco,
You commented on Jcboy's parents being dead- sorry they died. I hope they were Saved.

I don't care for JcBoy or like him. He is a practicing homosexual and he has no respect for Christians or the things of God or the Bible. I HATE homosexuality and I DO NOT LIKE HOMOSEXUALS.

This fruitcake called himself "flirting" with me a while ago. I PMEd him to tell him off and he thought I was "making a pass at him"? He is a bigger CRACKHEADED WEIRDO than I thought:

This was the pm exchange I had with him a while ago:

ARE YOU ON SOME KIND OF DRUG? DO NOT TALK TO ME. YOU PRACTICE HOMOSEXUALITY - YOU ARE AN UNCIRCUMISED PHILISTINE.

Tue 9 Aug, 2011 03:06 pm
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TALKING TO ME.

Tue 9 Aug, 2011 02:06 pm
I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP BOTHERING ME.

Tue 9 Aug, 2011 02:05 pm
NO, I DO NOT LIKE HOMOSEXUALS, ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT GOD AND THE BIBLE.

YOU ARE SICKENING.

YOU ARE AN UNCIRCUMISIZED PHILISTINE - GODLESS HEATHEN.

YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY AND GAYS.

GO AWAY YOU FILTHMONGER.

Tue 9 Aug, 2011 02:02 pm
I AM SERIOUS AS CANCER OR HIV. BUG OFF.

I DO NOT WANT YOU TALKING TO ME.

Tue 9 Aug, 2011 02:00 pm
Don't **** with me you filthy christian whore!

Tue 9 Aug, 2011 01:52 pm
STOP IMPOSING YOUR FILTH ON ME YOU FREAK. YOU ARE ANTI-CHRISTIAN. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU OR BUSINESSING WITH YOU. YOU ARE RUDE AND UNCOUTH.

Tue 9 Aug, 2011 01:41 pm
Do not send me anymore messages, you are one sick twisted mofo!

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 01:58 pm
You are CRAZY and DELUSIONAL.

I am a BORN-AGIAN CHRISTIAN. I AM NOT GAY AND I DON'T LIKE GAY WHITE MEN.

I AM ALMOST A DECADE OLDER THEN YOU. I DO NOT WANT YOU.

It is WRITTEN:
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with man as with woman, it is an abomination.'

YOU CANNOT SAY YOU WERE NOT TOLD.

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 01:03 pm
I know you want me, so stop begging, I told you I already have a boyfriend.

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 12:57 pm
Little? I am OLDER THAN YOU you AMORAL CRACKPOT.

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 10:57 am
Eat me you little christian bitch!

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 02:04 am
You are a LITTLE QUEER who is on his way to HELL if you don't get SAVED and REPENT FROM PRACTICING HOMOSEXUALITY.

I don't care what YOU think.

Tue 26 Apr, 2011 11:05 am
I DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER. I AM GLAD THE DEVIL DON'T LIKE ME.

HE DOES SICKEN ME. I DO NOT HAVE ANY GAY FRIENDS AND I DO NOT WANT ANY.

I DO NOT LIKE GAY PEOPLE.
JGoldman10

Sun 18 Dec, 2011 12:08 am
I am sorry JcBoy is making the choice to be gay and not accept God as Lord. I am keeping him in prayer but I don't want this nutcase talking to me. I am keeping my distance from him.
ossobuco

Sun 18 Dec, 2011 12:17 am
@JGoldman10,
Please do not use JCboy's family in your scenario.

Past that, your hatred is really ramped.
Calm down, JG.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Sun 18 Dec, 2011 02:08 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman wrote:
You commented on Jcboy's parents being dead- sorry they died. I hope they were Saved.

When my father died years ago, an evangelical friend of mine actually asked me if he had been saved. (Never mind that question easily could have been applied to him.) He asked me this question just a few days after he had died when I was at the height of my grief. That really hurt me. I didn't appreciate his thoughtlessness and complete lack of tact. I found his question to be extremely rude. You remind me of the way my friend acted on that occasion. That seems to be your problem. Your extreme rudeness.

You talk about what a great Christian you are, yet your profession falls short. In one of your threads, I mentioned that I have been suffering from a chronic sleep disorder for several years, an illness I wouldn't wish upon anyone. Both izzythepush and FOUND SOUL expressed concern for me. But did you have anything to say to me? No, of course not. I'm sure the reason why is because you're so self-centered. (Self-centeredness is a sin, by the way.) All the while you're condemning others, you overlook your own failings. On this occasion izzythepush and FOUND SOUL acted more like Christians than you.

There was a time when I was afraid you were getting your feelings hurt, but now I think you're actually getting a charge out of this and you're feeling some undeserved sense of satisfaction from sticking it to all those uncircumcized Philistines. I felt sorry for you because of all the teasing and insults, but you've brought most of this upon yourself. And it's not because of your religious convictions; it's because you're extremely rude.

But I'm delighted you're still posting. I was afraid you had been banned. I was missing you already. Really I was! A2K isn't the same without you. I love reading this stuff. It's actually entertaining. At least most of the time. So, carry on ... Smile
FOUND SOUL

Sun 18 Dec, 2011 02:31 am
@wmwcjr,
wm there is a fine line with insults is there not?

There are people in this World that are so lost...

And, there are people in this World that are brainwashed, given JG's Mother is a Pastor ? I'm at a loss over his way of thinking, responses and anger but like you, I felt sorry for him but un-like you I still do, but he doesn't know when I am serious or when I am joking:)

I've dealt with a major troll somewhere else, for 9 months (like a baby) she was good, so good she had 3 Forums Admins believe her excluding where I was from.

This particular Troll was a sweet nieve girl... Yet she ran a Forum on Incest, established after...

There are two people here that remind me of her..In any event..

(edit) Sorry this is the reply from my Irish Friend on her problem , for you..

Quote:
Michael himself had told me he suffered with sleep problems, went to doctors, tried everything and 4 years later he got the answer.... Sugar intake!! Believe it or not but sugar can have that affect on some people. It takes 3-5 days for sugar to leave your system, whether it's sugary sweets or food you've been eating or taking it in your tea or coffee. He didn't go in to a lot of detail, but I do remember him saying that on the second or 3rd day after having something with lots of sugar in it, your sugar level rises to the same level it would have on the first day.

That may be of help to him. It's pretty interesting to think that when you have prolonged sleeping problems, doctors straight away think depression or worrying about something, and it keeps you from sleeping when yet there are so many other causes.

He just now, has to watch his sugar intake and cut down on taking it in tea or coffee. I hope this helps the guy, because I know how frustrating it is having sleep problems.

Michael is her Doctor, I don't know if this helps at all, prob not, but I hope something in that does.

I feel the need to get on my broomstick:
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Sun 18 Dec, 2011 02:44 am
@JGoldman10,
Jason,

This really is in-excusable behaviour.

You go and read the Bible and see where "thy should do upon others as you would want done upon you

So you need not to quote any saving.

You are the one that needs saving.

Everyone has a right to be "who" they are... we accept you, we don't judge well sort off, ...

You have alot to learn and alot more to read, stop searching for an answer your answer is, get the out of that house and learn to live ,quit just following your dream and get a job,v(as well), make friends and stop checking out Asian women in hope you'll marry one, go out and meet her..

That's all.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 18 Dec, 2011 03:53 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I am sorry JcBoy is making the choice to be gay .

People don't choose to be gay, or straight for that matter. You do choose however, you choose to be racist, you choose to be homophobic, in short you choose to hate. You've got absolutely no compassion for others, and spend all your time wallowing in your own spite and malice. What do you think Jesus was about?
jcboy

Sun 18 Dec, 2011 07:06 am
@izzythepush,
hehe I might change my mind next week. I’ve been thinking of turning into a lesbian. EWE! Shocked
shewolfnm

Sun 18 Dec, 2011 09:20 am
damn. i was hoping his silence was permanent ... not just a 2 day break
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 18 Dec, 2011 12:27 pm
@jcboy,
Do not tempt Jason with thoughts of promiscuous sheep.
wmwcjr

Mon 19 Dec, 2011 05:32 am
I'm having another mood swing about JG10. I don't know what to think about him. Sometimes I feel sorry for him. I wish I knew more about him so I'd know how to relate to him in this board. Right now I'm getting cold feet, but I always enjoy reading the hysterical exchanges. As long as he posts, someone will respond with hilarious results. Only he can stop it.
izzythepush

Mon 19 Dec, 2011 05:41 am
@wmwcjr,
He does have that effect. I feel the same way. He can be absolutely hilarious, but his insistence on spreading homophobia makes it really hard to actually feel sorry for him.

Up bright and early I see. I hope you had a good night's sleep.
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Mon 19 Dec, 2011 05:59 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

hehe I might change my mind next week. I’ve been thinking of turning into a lesbian. EWE! Shocked

Let me know how that goes. I've been trying to talk my 16yo daughter into becoming a lesbian for years but she just won't listen to me. She does have quite a nice boyfriend at the moment who may well turn out to be gay which is kind of a compromise I guess. Sort of. No sheep involved though.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Mon 19 Dec, 2011 06:27 pm
@izzythepush,
rampopo..
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Thu 16 Feb, 2012 04:31 am
Goldie, we miss you! As the character Louis Creed said in the movie Pet Sematary in a totally different context ... Come back to us! Crying or Very sad
izzythepush

Thu 16 Feb, 2012 04:35 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr

Thu 16 Feb, 2012 05:04 am
@izzythepush,
Heh ... Mr. Green

I tell ya, it just ain't the same without Goldie! Crying or Very sad
izzythepush

Thu 16 Feb, 2012 05:39 am
@wmwcjr,
I know, God knows why anyone would want to vote you down, I've just put things right.
wmwcjr

Thu 16 Feb, 2012 05:51 am
@izzythepush,
Thank you very much. Smile I guess someone doesn't have a sense of humor. Laughing

It's no big deal, people! Come on, lighten up ... Smile

Beam me up, Scotty.
izzythepush

Thu 16 Feb, 2012 05:54 am
@wmwcjr,
I get voted down because I have enemies, but you've never said anything at all offensive. I just hope Jason is actually working on his comics, maybe the research is finally over.
0 Replies