DO NOT DISCUSS SEX WITH ME

MMarciano

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 05:49 am
@JGoldman10,
God talks to you? Tha explains everything. Mental case!
izzythepush

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 06:12 am
@MMarciano,
He phones him up and says the following, 'Hello Jason, this is God, I want to ask you a few questions about your internet service provider.'
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 08:07 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I am not GAY - it is a SIN to be gay.

The bible says we all have sinned. That includes you.

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 04:22 pm
@MMarciano,
God answers Christians when they pray and ministers to them- that is part of HIS COVENANT.
firefly

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 08:46 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
God answers Christians when they pray

Have you ever tried praying for some common sense?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 13 Nov, 2011 03:53 pm
1 Corinthians 6:13-20 (King James Version)
13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body. 14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power. 15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid . 16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he , shall be one flesh. 17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. 18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

<< 1 Corinthians 6 >>
New International Version
13“Food for the stomach and the stomach for food”—but God will destroy them both. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 14By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also. 15Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.”b 17But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
18Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. 19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

Therefore if your body is not meant for FORNICATION then that means IT IS A SIN. And it is IMPLIED that MASTURBATION is a SIN also since masturbation is SEX WITH ONE'S SELF.

The dictionary meaning of the word "fornication" means any unlawful sexual intercourse including adultery. In the Bible the Greek definition of the word "fornication" means to commit illicit sexual intercourse.

Therefore, if you are fornicating you are breaking God's law.
0 Replies

hingehead

Sun 13 Nov, 2011 04:42 pm
I think we've all misunderstood what JG is asking with this topic:

DO NOT DISCUSS SEX WITH ME

What he's saying is that he would like some privacy so if you had sex with him please do not talk about it with other people who've had sex with him. You know, what happens between the sheets (or on the divan or butchers block) stays between the sheets.

A fair enough request - I mean, a lot of us have been ******* with him.
Rockhead

Sun 13 Nov, 2011 04:44 pm
@hingehead,
the talking hand...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuO4OQfzjDg
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Sun 13 Nov, 2011 05:40 pm
JGoldman10

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 02:07 pm
@hingehead,
I am a VIRGIN you FOUL-MOUTHED CRETIN AND UNCIRCUMICIZED PHILISTINE. I have never been with a woman.

I am a man of God.
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SEX. I DO NOT WANT SEX. I AM NOT MARRIED.
SEX is not neccessary to be fulfilled.

IF I WANT TO DISCUSS SEX I WILL TALK TO MY BISHOP ABOUT ABOUT< NOT WITH A COUNCIL OF DEGENERATE, SECULAR GODLESS REPROBATES.

DO NOT JOKE ABOUT SEX WITH ME EITHER- LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS.
firefly

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 02:19 pm
@JGoldman10,
Could you please stop talking about sex.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 04:07 pm
@GracieGirl,
Come up with something more original.
Region Philbis

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 04:09 pm
@JGoldman10,

it's sad that you'd rather talk about sects...
0 Replies

Questioner

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 04:13 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

You too.
jcboy

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 04:30 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:

How about Cool Whip? Razz
JGoldman10

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 04:53 pm
@jcboy,
This isn't a food thread.
0 Replies

Ragman

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 05:21 pm
@jcboy,
Please explain various non-food usage of CoolWhip. Jason has some spotted dick for his dessert.
jcboy

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 05:37 pm
@Ragman,
CoolWhip covers up spotted dick when used correctly Wink
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 05:40 pm
@Questioner,
No - if I am LED to type something by the HOLY SPIRIT I will type it. It NEEDS to be addressed.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:06 pm
@hingehead,
Negro, you aren't listening - your body is not meant for FORNICATION, ADULTERY, MASTURBATION or any kind of so-called SEXUAL EXPERIMENTATION. That is not what GOD made your body for.

HE made it for HIM.

You wouldn't go and defile a church wall by spraying grafiti on it, because a church is something consecrated for God.