Fido wrote:

[Capitalism does not work...

Yes it does..... For the richest 2o%.
parados

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 06:23 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Hell no!

All Americans should be encouraged to become wealthy (because the odds are that they won't) and they
should be rewarded with relaxed restrictions for their hard work. (But the relaxed restrictions in reality end up helping only those that are already rich)

Capitalism works when democrats and government get out of the way.

It's amazing how you gullible you are spurt. You have been deluded into thinking you will become rich and the only way for you to become rich is to give tax breaks to those that are already rich.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 07:32 am
@parados,
Parasite, it's amazing how you survive from minute to minute, hour to hour and day to day as ignorant as you are.
You must rely totally on the kindness of strangers to see to your every need.
Fido

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 07:37 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Fido wrote:

[Capitalism does not work...

Yes it does..... For the richest 2o%.
Not even.... In their shortsighted blindness, perhaps it may seem to work... But; in taking all security they make their whole society more insecure... In taking all wealth they make wealth meaningless so that no one will respect them better for their wealth, and they will have to enjoy what they have taken out of everyone else's suffering... And when they have destroyed their society and ours, -as inequalities of wealth always does, then who will call them winners??? Capitalism is being supported by the government in the name of the very people who can no longer help themselves because they have been exploited to the brink of poverty... Then the party of the rich say this largess on the part of the people must be paid by the people out of their social safety net... You see; it works for no one, and only seems to work for some and is ultimately the cause of extinction of whole classes and nations...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 07:39 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Hell no!

All Americans should be encouraged to become wealthy (because the odds are that they won't) and they
should be rewarded with relaxed restrictions for their hard work. (But the relaxed restrictions in reality end up helping only those that are already rich)

Capitalism works when democrats and government get out of the way.

It's amazing how you gullible you are spurt. You have been deluded into thinking you will become rich and the only way for you to become rich is to give tax breaks to those that are already rich.
What he has is an excuse: It is our fault he is not rich... The thought that others got their first and are holding all the cards and loot never occurs to him... Such people will never be rich until ignorance is wealth...
parados

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 07:56 am
@H2O MAN,
I am doing quite well spurt.

I will probably die a millionaire but I don't delude myself into thinking I will be one of the extremely wealthy.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 09:17 am
@parados,

Don't count on any kindness being offered to you by Gargoyle.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 09:19 am
@Fido,

Sadly, you and your looter/moocher friends will always blame others for your personal failures.
Gargamel

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 09:36 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Sadly, you and your looter/moocher friends will always blame others for your personal failures.

Note: voting against presidential candidates who give tax breaks to the wealthiest 1% counts as a personal failure.

And fixing a water softener is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Fido

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 09:56 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

I have many personal faults, but no failures... And; I am doing well financially but I blame no one for not doing better... I made a moral choice not to exploit people long ago, and I stand by it...
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 10:31 am
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

It's a higher achievement than being a community organizer, but
what could you possibly know about either you under achiever.
Gargamel

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 10:34 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Gargamel wrote:

At least I have the mettle and grit it takes to place a question mark at the end of a question.
Fido

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 12:37 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Gargamel wrote:

At least I have the mettle and grit it takes to place a question mark at the end of a question.
He was not looking for an answer, but an insult...
izzythepush

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2011 01:16 pm
@Fido,
He could have looked for a comma as well. I had to read the sentence twice.
Fido

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2011 03:13 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

He could have looked for a comma as well. I had to read the sentence twice.
Only the sensible have to make sense... Most of the time I am only about half ways there myself... That is a way of saying my head gits way ahead of my finger tips some times... And I don't always take the time to let my fingers catch up...
izzythepush

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2011 03:21 pm
@Fido,
I'm sorry, but I'm hypercritical of my own posts. I always try to resist the urge to post without proofreading. It's not easy if you're pissed off.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2011 03:55 pm
@Gargamel,

? Laughing
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2011 03:56 pm
@izzythepush,

What happened?, you normally have someone read to you.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2011 03:58 pm
@Fido,
Really?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2011 03:59 pm
@Gargamel,
Yes, you are the gutsy one

Laughing
0 Replies