• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,193 • Replies: 6
No top replies

laughoutlood

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 06:24 am
@cahterine,
Yeah, it'll be cool, in a couple of thousand years people will even holiday there.
Fido

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2011 09:17 am
@cahterine,
cahterine wrote:

Can the eurozone survive the crisis?
How the Greek crisis influences euro?
I have a question for you: When Europe goes broke and we go broke, do you suppose any of the people sitting on their hands will figure out that the rich ran away with all their wealth through the medium of credit and interests??? Bankruptcy has always resulted in revolution... Maybe the rich are smart enough to realize that they can forstall the revolution with total tyranny... I will bet they are right, because if the people get a hold of them, the loss of their money will be nothing at all to them... We only accept the law because the law seems to serve us, but when it is clear that it only protect the rich, there will be no law...
cahterine

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2011 04:22 am
@laughoutlood,
People already holiday there. But that wasn't my question. Can you, please, tell me something about influence of Greek crisis on euro currency?
0 Replies

cahterine

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2011 04:25 am
@Fido,
I'm sorry, I don't really understand how is that an answer to my question. I need specific informations and opinions on influence of Greek crisis and general finansial crisis on euro currency and eurozone. Can you tell me something about that?
High Seas

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2011 05:06 am
@cahterine,
Hello Catherine - there is a discussion on your topic with lots of articles and news; some of them are very technical, but you will get the general idea: http://able2know.org/topic/144149-12#post-4427026
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2011 07:47 am
@cahterine,
cahterine wrote:

I'm sorry, I don't really understand how is that an answer to my question. I need specific informations and opinions on influence of Greek crisis and general finansial crisis on euro currency and eurozone. Can you tell me something about that?
Only generally, and not specifically... Televison People talk as though the whole thing might bring down Europe, the IMF, and the United States Economy... All of these people have created a bigger problem than the can get clear of by simply printing more paper money to throw at it...

Take a hint... Bankruptcy leads to revolution... IN Greece there are a handful in the street while most are waiting to see how it will affect them... If they all go to the street, and the cops too, then you can forget seeing any of your money that may be invested in Greece, their government will fall, and it will cause all to fall like a row of dominoes... Capitalism does not work unless working means bleeding every people and every economy of its wealth...
0 Replies