Why Trump won't release his tax return?

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 07:18 pm
Trump and coming economic crisis

I think Donald Trump is a FBI insider who handles the real estate property for the Feds. I say so based on following reasons:

1. The company Trump runs are not public owned firms. It accordance with the FBI characteristic - all its property are secret from public.

2. Trump avoided to pay federal income tax for decades. He refuses to open his income to public. Such a big issue generally was neglected in election and he is elected president. Because otherwise there is a lot of secret property of the FBI would have been exposed under sunshine. Under secret operation, that topic has been omitted. The income of the FBI is free from tax.

3. Trump is arrogant, behaves like a dictator because he knows behind him is a terror power. So he was sure he would win the campaign - if not, "it was rigged", he intimidated his rival "you'd be in jail", he openly called for Russian's help to hack Clinton's email, such a fact is still a forbidden topic in recent Russian hacking debate, he blames media "fake news" if he dislikes it, he demands firms to move back to US in extorting style. All these are the characteristic of the FBI.

4. He can command the politicians, a power only the FBI has.
On Jan. 3, Without Warning or Public Input, House Republicans Vote to Dismantle Ethics Oversight Office
On same day, when Trump says no, so said representatives hurried to cancel their decision.
Quote:
House Republicans cancel plan to dismantle ethics watchdog after backlash, opposition from Trump

JANUARY 03, 2017

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/in-the-news/house-republicans-cancel-plan-dismantle-ethics-watchdog-backlash-opposition-trump/

5. Why the FBI push out such an unqualified person to be US president? I think it relates to coming economic collapse. Everybody knows that Federal Reserve will raise the interest rate at least twice this year. It will poke off the real estate bubble. Trump is the man that runs the real estates property of the Feds.

Quote:
Trump rooted for the housing bubble to burst

By RYAN LOVELACE

May 24, 2016 - If there is a bubble burst, as they call it, you know you could make a lot of money. ... economic crisis before playing audio of Trump in 2006 expressing desire to see the housing market crash. "I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy," Trump is heard saying in the ad.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-ad-trump-rooted-for-the-housing-bubble-to-burst/article/2592114943.

6. In Kat Sung's elimination case, the Feds have accumulated a large quantity of houses. They made a lot of money by house trading to maintain their big plot. When a bubble breaks off, the houses they hold become a hot potato.

7. To get rid of a large quantity of real estates while to take the chance to make big money when a property market crisis comes. What else can you do except to have a real estate manager to be the president? That's why Trump is selected.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,917 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

katsung47

Tue 14 Feb, 2017 06:26 pm
Quote:
You guys keep on crapping on about Hillary Clinton and corruption, but she released her tax returns. That's how we know about the Wall Street speeches for which she was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars, and it's why we know about the White Water scandal.

It was good enough for Barrack Obama, Mitt Romney, John McCain, John Kerry, George W Bush, Al Gore, Bob Dole, George HW Bush, Michael Dukakis, Ronald Regan and Jimmy Carter. They all respected the American people enough to release their tax returns. READ MORE:

http://www.disclose.tv/board/post1115519.html#p1115519
0 Replies

katsung47

Tue 14 Feb, 2017 06:26 pm
Quote:
You guys keep on crapping on about Hillary Clinton and corruption, but she released her tax returns. That's how we know about the Wall Street speeches for which she was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars, and it's why we know about the White Water scandal.

It was good enough for Barrack Obama, Mitt Romney, John McCain, John Kerry, George W Bush, Al Gore, Bob Dole, George HW Bush, Michael Dukakis, Ronald Regan and Jimmy Carter. They all respected the American people enough to release their tax returns. READ MORE:

http://www.disclose.tv/board/post1115519.html#p1115519
0 Replies

katsung47

Tue 28 Feb, 2017 06:01 pm

944. See how big the bubble is (1/25/2017)

17 years ago, I found the Feds moved the area residents away and bought in houses in large scale. (see #733, 734, 736. CASH FOR HOUSE). As early as 2003, I warned of a housing bubble. (see #180. Beware of housing bubble (11/16/03))That bubble keeps growing up until now. I think that's because They failed to eliminate Kat Sung. The result is: San Jose becomes No.1 highest median house price city (where I live) and San Franciso is the No.2. (Where my mother and sisters live).

Here is a chart of median home sale prices of San Francisco. The curve is accordant to the persecution course the Feds apply on me. The unusual upward price started from 1993. Though the chart author thought there were two bubbles, it is still a big one in fact. The bubble stopped growing up in 2008 due to financial tsunami but the Feds managed to prevent it from breaking. The down turn was mild. Even in lowest point of 2011, it's 695,000. Double the amount of starting price.

http://wolfstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/US-San-Francisco-California-median-home-sales-prices-1971-2015-05.png

From steep curve you may see how big this bubble is.

Quote:
Report: San Jose, Not San Francisco, Has Highest Median Home Price In Country
BY JACK MORSE IN NEWS ON AUG 12, 2016

San Jose, with a median home price of $1,085,000, currently ranks as the most expensive metropolitan area for would-be home owners. The second most expensive? That would be San Francisco coming in at $885,600.

http://sfist.com/2016/08/12/san_jose_not_san_francisco_has_high.php

0 Replies