What types of villains should streetfighters fight?

Rockhead

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2011 02:51 am
@wmwcjr,
that's the monty python bunny.

he's just cute...

(but don't get too close)
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 12:58 pm
@wmwcjr,
Please don't spam my threads with horror images.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 09:28 pm
Evil comic book nerds/geeks/gurus or comic book shop owners or employees or comic book conventioners.
Evil people who run comic book conventions.

When the heroes venture out into the "real world", there are some comic book people who discover that they are street fighters that fight crime and they force the heroes to spill their guts about their homeworld adventures and they base comics off of them and force them to appear at comic shops and conventions and make them sign autographs, etc. all against their will. They are forced into working for these people by signing contracts, etc.

Maybe they could run into real life "furries".
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 09:30 pm
@wmwcjr,
Do you have any suggestions for villains my heroes can fight?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 09:33 pm
@wmwcjr,
I think they made fun of Night of the Lepus on Mystery Science Theatre 3000 one time.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 09:35 pm
Evil human rights activists. Maybe there are some evil human rights people and anti-furry lobbyists who see the heroes as a potential threat and want to keep them under stirct supervision and locked up.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 01:22 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
Re: wmwcjr (Post 4781861)
Please don't spam my threads with horror images.

Kudos for the civility of your polite request. Smile

Sorry I posted the picture of the monster teddy. Sad I was trying to provide a chuckle for our good and funny friend Rockhead, not offend you. Personally I think such an image is funny, not scary (considering that it's not real). Also, the still frames from the Lepus film aren't scary, either. They're funny. I don't see how anyone could be disturbed by macroshots of cuddly pet store bunnies. (Oh, MGM, how could you have ever given serious consideration to such a silly idea for a movie, and one starring leading actors of that time? If I'd been the producer, I would have laughed the scriptwriter out of my office.) As supposedly being horror images, they're rather weak, to put it mildly.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 01:24 am
@wmwcjr,
That and those creepy rabbit pics.

Do you have any suggestions for villains my heroes can fight?
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 01:27 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Evil comic book nerds/geeks/gurus or comic book shop owners or employees or comic book conventioners.
Evil people who run comic book conventions.

When the heroes venture out into the "real world", there are some comic book people who discover that they are street fighters that fight crime and they force the heroes to spill their guts about their home world adventures and they base comics off of them and force them to appear at comic shops and conventions and make them sign autographs, etc. all against their will. They are forced into working for these people by signing contracts, etc.

Maybe they could run into real life "furries".

If there were already people making comics based on their exploits, then they could either go and demand that they get a cut of the profits or they could sue the comic book company that is publishing their books.

That first idea has been done before in a cartoon - the ideas I suggested above is sort of an inverse of that.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 01:35 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
Re: wmwcjr (Post 4781888)
I think they made fun of Night of the Lepus on Mystery Science Theatre 3000 one time.

I'm afraid you're mistaken, I'm truly sorry to say. As a hardcore MST3K fan, I regret to say that MGM wouldn't allow the MST3K folks to use their killer bunnies classic in their show. I must say that was disappointing. Ahhh, if MGM had had a sense of humor and had not been so full of themselves and had granted legal permission to MST3K, it would have been glorious!
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 01:44 am
@wmwcjr,
Can you please SUGGEST some villains my heroes can fight?
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 01:46 am
@JGoldman10,
You're asking the wrong guy. I'm sure your powers of imagination are just as great as mine, if not greater. You seem to have covered some possibilities already. My imagination doesn't run in this sort of direction, anyway. At least it doesn't want to now because it's tired. All I can think of is ...

the Mafia
rival gangs
crooked cops
crooked mayors and city councilpersons
terrorists
crooked businesspersons
crooked newspaper editors and dishonest reporters
Ron Paul (just kidding Mr. Green )
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 02:00 am
@wmwcjr,
Who is Ron Paul?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 03:14 am
@JGoldman10,
He's your boyfriend.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 03:33 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

You're asking the wrong guy. I'm sure your powers of imagination are just as great as mine, if not greater. You seem to have covered some possibilities already. My imagination doesn't run in this sort of direction, anyway. At least it doesn't want to now because it's tired. All I can think of is ...

the Mafia
rival gangs
crooked cops
crooked mayors and city councilpersons
terrorists
crooked businesspersons
crooked newspaper editors and dishonest reporters
Ron Paul (just kidding Mr. Green )

You pretty much rehashed what I already posted, except for that Ron Paul part.

Is Ron Paul a user here? He sounds like an author.
Ragman

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 03:53 pm
@JGoldman10,
If you ever come out of your self-involved cave, you'd learn there is a world out there that doesn't revolve around you. Ron Paul is a national politician a Congressman from TX, whom previously ran for President and is running again.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 04:36 pm
@Ragman,
I AM FOCUSED ON MY GOALS and I am AWARE OF THAT.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 04:37 pm
Weird question - should my cats and dogs be Democrat or Republican? Or Independent?
wmwcjr

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 08:51 pm
@JGoldman10,
Well, Democrats are donkeys; and Republicans are elephants. So, perhaps your dogs and cats should be independents. Mr. Green
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 11:03 pm
@wmwcjr,
Cats are free-thinkers, and dogs are loyalists - so which party would they belong to?