Impeachment

pistoff

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 10:04 pm
The Dems should develope backbone and call for hearings for the Pres & VP now!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 568 • Replies: 7
No top replies

yeahman

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 06:30 am
I agree.
There is sufficient evidence to prove that Bush lied.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 07:05 am
The last thing this country needs is another idiotic impeachment.

And there should be a constitutional amendment against using "lying" as a basis for impeachment, because every goddam one of 'em lies.

Don't be as petty as the jerkoffs who started that impeachment stuff with Bill Clinton. Have more respect for yourself than they did.
0 Replies

yeahman

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 08:40 am
Actually I don't care so much for the impeachment as I do for the effect it would have on the election. If there was some other way to get every single American to understand that Bush lied us into war, I'd be satisfied with that.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 08:44 am
ye110man wrote:
Actually I don't care so much for the impeachment as I do for the effect it would have on the election. If there was some other way to get every single American to understand that Bush lied us into war, I'd be satisfied with that.

And what happens when the general public see any such impeachment for the sham it would be? Nice way to guarantee him a re-election.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 01:40 pm
Actually, when either Dean or Clark becomes the next president, I'm sure the impeachent process will be begun immediately by the Republicans. I am somewhat pleased that the Democrats didn't begin the process in retaliation in January of 2000.
0 Replies

perception

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 05:02 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
The last thing this country needs is another idiotic impeachment.

And there should be a constitutional amendment against using "lying" as a basis for impeachment, because every goddam one of 'em lies.

Don't be as petty as the jerkoffs who started that impeachment stuff with Bill Clinton. Have more respect for yourself than they did.

Shocked Frank--I had to comment before you retract it------we finally agree 100% on something.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 08:52 pm
No retraction, Perception.

Glad we can agree from time to time.
0 Replies