Path to enlightenment?

wayne

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 11:11 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Once again I find myself trapped in the limited position of observer, logically it appears impossible for binary code to be anything other than organized.
The perception of chaos is relative to the observer, which might serve as a description of dark matter?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 11:52 am
@wayne,
So far as I can think of the thing around dark matter or dark energy is that nobody quite can tell what they are...as such essentially they work as metaphors upon our own ignorance on why space inflation and the relative galaxy's movement behaves in the way it behaves...it may be the case that the assumption may later on prove to be right, or it may be the case that we need an entirely new explanation for the phenomena...
wayne

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 12:29 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I'm using the binary code basis and conceptualizing an endless tree of binary sets. I see no reason not to assume the continuation of the binary trend, or polarity. By which dark matter becomes part of the binary set matter/dark matter, preternatural to our point of observation within the set matter.
There would then exist a sort of polarity between binary sets.

I don't have much of an understanding of string theory, but this seems to be a way of conceptualizing a multi-verse.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 01:47 am
@wayne,
Dark matter and dark energy certainly can fill the zero role on a binary code... Wink
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 02:18 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
...but what would we aught to do with anti matter ? Use a quantum computer ?
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 12:15 pm
0 Replies