whats the point of war?

hamilton

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 01:43 pm
@Setanta,
you are a huge hypocrite. not that im not, but nowhere near as bad as you...
Setanta

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 02:57 pm
@hamilton,
Well, aren't you ******* simon pure. Finn has been haunting web sites, looking to sucker people into getting in a fight with him since you were shitting in your short pants, little boy. I spew bile at those who spew it at me. Finn came here looking for trouble, i didn't hunt him down. I don't spew at those who leave me alone. You're pathetic.
Chights47

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 02:58 pm
@hamilton,
It's statements like this when I wish there was no limit to the amount of thumbs up you could give...
hamilton

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 04:22 pm
@Chights47,
why thankyou...
setanta is like the animal in his profile, only rabid. when detecting any hint of criticism, any disagreement, he lashes out with his words, insulting because thats the only thing he knows. foxes will chew off their legs when cornered. i wonder if setanta would do the same, if just to be right....
(setanta, send us a video! thats something i'd like to see.)
hamilton

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 04:24 pm
@Setanta,
he's either very good at it, then, or you know somethings up, but are stupid enough to do it anyways, then.
Chights47

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 05:05 pm
@hamilton,
I generally ignore Sets posts after our first encounter. He likes to be contradictory and always likes to argue semantics (at least in my experience). Any way you spin it, Set never talks about the topic at hand unless he's talking with someone less than competent in that subject.
hamilton

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 05:06 pm
@Chights47,
which in his high and mighty mind, is everyone who doesnt agree with him...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 05:33 pm
@hamilton,
Man, talk about hypocrisy. In your debut here, your very first thread, i tried to get you to make some sense, and i asked you if you think about what you're writing before your write it. You said no, and that you didn't know anyone who did. When i expressed amazement that no one of your acquaintance thinks about what they mean before they speak, you accused me of calling you and your friends "stupid." You arrived here with a chip on your shoulder, buddy boy, so you've got a gall to complain about how anyone else responds.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 05:38 pm
@hamilton,
Apparently, you don't pay attention--and there's no surprise there. When he first showed up in this thread, he said he agreed with Maxdacona. When i said he was wrong, he claimed that Lincoln and Churchill could lead "us" away from war. So i pointed out to him that the United States was already at war when Lincoln took office, and that England had been at war for nine months when Churchill took office. His response was vitriol and insulting personal speculation. If you were paying attention, you'd have noticed that i did not fall for the bait of any of his insulting remarks, or his attempt to get me to respond to the personal reflection.

You are way out of your league. As for your buddy Chights here, he also arrived in a flurry of nonsensical posts, and he no more likes to be contradicted than he alleges that i do. But i'm sure it's entertaining for you to believe that you are part of a some legion of critics. Have fun. How's your snotty little thread about me going?
hamilton

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 05:48 pm
@Setanta,
than i ALLEGE you to???
than you PROVE yourself to.
[quote="hamilton']you are a huge hypocrite. not that im not, but nowhere near as bad as you... [/quote]
Setanta wrote:

Man, talk about hypocrisy. In your debut here, your very first thread, i tried to get you to make some sense, and i asked you if you think about what you're writing before your write it. You said no, and that you didn't know anyone who did. When i expressed amazement that no one of your acquaintance thinks about what they mean before they speak, you accused me of calling you and your friends "stupid." You arrived here with a chip on your shoulder, buddy boy, so you've got a gall to complain about how anyone else responds.
it's almost funny how you cant believe that some where in your perverted undersized mind, your WRONG. and what does that stuff you brought up about when i first got here have to do with this conversation?
as always, your tiny brain goes off on a tangent, but you must be getting senile- there was nothing but your foolishness to incite such a pointless action. and not everyone. you. only YOU have done this sort of thing. find me one other person that does this, that I've encountered if you have enough brain power to stay on that single task, and you wont commit the impossible- yourself being wrong.
hamilton

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 05:49 pm
@Setanta,
it's almost sad to see you reduced to petty insults...
Setanta

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 05:50 pm
@hamilton,
What it has to do with your latest foray into personal invective is that it shows that you are as big a hypocrite, or a bigger hypocrite than i am, and that you cannot tolerate being told you're wrong--all of which things you have accused me of. It's a glaring case of the pot calling the kettle black.
hamilton

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 05:51 pm
@Setanta,
wow. apparently resentful minds think alike. i was about to say the same thing, only in a more polite fashion....
oh well.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 05:51 pm
@hamilton,
hamilton wrote:
it's almost sad to see you reduced to petty insults...

What a ******* idiot. What exactly do you think you've been doing, clown, heaping praise on me? Now there's blind hypocrisy for you.
hamilton

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 05:52 pm
@Setanta,
you know that inective is an oil company, right?
of course you do...
0 Replies

hamilton

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 05:53 pm
@Setanta,
when have i denied myself to be a hypocrite?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 05:53 pm
The word is invective, clown. You whine so much about being educated, look up the word and educate yourself.
hamilton

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 05:54 pm
@Setanta,
there's blind hypocrisy for you.
0 Replies

hamilton

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2011 05:54 pm
@Setanta,
for me???
THANK YOU!
just what i've always wanted!
0 Replies