Your Quote of the Day

vonny

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 04:58 am
“You learned to run from what you feel, and that's why you have nightmares. To deny is to invite madness. To accept is to control.”
― Megan Chance
Germlat

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 06:05 am
@vonny,
"The changes we dread most may contain our salvation".
Barbara Kingsolver, Small Wonder
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2014 06:29 am
Marriage is like a fortress besieged: those who are outside want to get in, and those who are inside want to get out.
French proverb
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2014 12:40 am
@vonny,
Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.

Mother Teresa
vonny

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2014 04:10 am
@anonymously99,
“I imagine that the intelligent people are the ones so intelligent that they don't even need or want to look 'intelligent' anymore.”
― Criss Jami
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2014 04:12 am
“Never trust someone that claims they care nothing of what society thinks of them. Instead of conquering obstacles, they simply pretend they don't exist.”
― Tiffany Madison
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2014 05:01 am
“At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since.”
― Salvador Dalí
Germlat

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2014 06:47 am
@edgarblythe,
"By trying we can easily endure adversity. Another man's I mean."
Mark Twain
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2014 04:04 pm
@edgarblythe,
Humans see what they want to see.

Rick Riordan

vonny

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 05:17 am
@anonymously99,
“You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 05:18 am
“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”
― Jodi Picoult
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 08:28 am
“If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.”
― Fred Rogers
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 02:21 pm
@vonny,
“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”
― Jodi Picoult

I guess I don't accept myself for who I am.
vonny

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 02:35 pm
@anonymously99,
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go.”
- Theodor Seuss Geisel
vonny

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 02:36 pm
“Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 07:48 am
@vonny,
"Most people, if you live in a big city, you see some form of schizophrenia every day, and it's always in the form of someone homeless. ' Look at that guy--he's crazy. He looks dangerous.' Well, he's on the street because of mental illness. He probably had job and a home."
Eric McCormack
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 08:03 am
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.”
― Plato
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 08:05 am
“You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 08:05 am
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 08:06 am
“Before you condemn someone else for a wrongful act, check your behavior and see if you too, have committed an act similar or even worse than the act that person has done. Then you won’t be in a position to judge.”
― Ellen J. Barrier
0 Replies