This is pure laziness....

eoe

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 09:51 pm
Was it teflon coated? I threw away a couple of pots about a month ago because the teflon was flaking away.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 09:52 pm
Not teflon coated. Old.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 10:23 pm
Silverstone frying pans tend to wear out after a couple of years. I throw them out and buy new ones.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 02:54 am
At the college house, we threw out a whole sinkful at the end of term... hadn't been washed in about four months and none of us wanted to touch them, much less wash them and take them home with us!

'Course, it was the cheapest thrift-store junk we could find in the first place...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 06:28 pm
Nope, never done it. I have done the throw dishes at mean people though and like Ceili I've found better ways to vent my anger.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 04:14 pm
My mom told me, she would go to the five-and-dime when they really were, and get a stack of five-cent cups and saucers. Kept them in a corner of the cupboard and, if she got REALLY REALLY mad, she'd OPEN the cupboard and THROW the cups and saucers against the wall, SMASH SMASH, then get out the broom and CLEAN it up!!!!

Sounds like a wonderful release. But I always envision smashing small, delicate electronic devices... must be a generational thing.
0 Replies

lost my calgon

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 02:21 pm
never thrown away dishes but I have thrown out sippy cups... Shocked Lord only knew how long it had been under their bed with that chocolate milk in it.... Mr. Green YUCK
0 Replies