RexRed

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2011 11:28 pm
Did an asteroid bring life to earth? Was life created in a pool of plasma in space? Did life form deep under the ocean? Did it form in a fresh water pool of muck? Did aliens create life on earth or was it the hand of some kind of God?

http://www.isgtw.org/feature/cern-lends-hand-origin-life

I do not believe scientists will ever put a bunch of chemicals in a test-tube and they will assemble themselves into cells.

No I think the creator of life is much more complex a process than just a simple chemical reaction.

This is an original idea that I came up with on how life was formed. You will not find this theory anywhere but here. I one day pictured it in my imagination. Over time I have developed it more.

I do not believe any of the possibilities listed above are how live came about.

I do not believe life came to earth on an asteroid, Yes plasma is a mixture of chemicals spewn out of a dying star but it is also a hostile and non mechanical environment. Only on the earth could the manufacture of life have occurred. I am certain of this... There are a myriad of ways one could speculate life being formed on earth and this is what makes the earth the very place were life was formed. Yes life did require a divine hand but not as we humans have speculated. The divine hand that formed life was the moon. Yet the moon was not alone in this endeavor. There was a complexity of things all coming together working in concert to create life.

The reason why life cannot be created in a test tube is because it took millions of years to create. Yes, life was merely a series of chemicals ordered in a particular way so as to one day become autonomously "living"... But just as evolution had millions of adaptions before one facilitated a particular kind of advancement and survival skill so was this same process here on earth. Many millions of cells if not billions or rather trillions were formed that did not successfully evolve into living cells. The earth at the time was a factory for life and its main function was creating these types of cells that generally did not form into life at all. Perhaps only one of these earth factory cells successfully made it to become what we call life today. This was not a freak accident but it is rather the symmetry of what solar systems do and the perfection of geometry and especially pi. Pi is not simply an arbitrary function of geometry but it is a mechanical reality of the spheres we call earth, the moon and the sun.

Without pi life would never have resonated. Pi and magnetism with chemicals is what magnetically ordered the DNA in the first place. Life certainly did not create life for life did not exist before it was created.

Yet pi had help also. As I say life could never had originated in space it needed mechanical agents to gradually through trial and error code for it. Pools of fresh water are too still and stagnant to create life. Life needs tides and currents, motion and movement. Yes new suns do form out of plasma but life forms on earths with the aid of these moons and suns. The question becomes why do we not see the earth actively making life as it used to when the first cells were manufactured?

There is a simple answer to that. The answer is the moon is too far from the earth now to act upon the earth as it used to. Yes the moon can drive the ocean currents and tides but it cannot arrange chemicals into highly ordered profiles like it used to be able to do.

Where was life born on earth? The answer is very simple... It was born in sand, silt and mud. Rains keep the sand clean and filtered with fresh water from time to time. And this sand substrate was where the waves meet the shore.

Have you ever noticed how clams and worms on the beach have holes where they breath out of and if you reach down into the holes you find a clam or a worm? Well this is where life was created. Clams and worms are early life's remnants.

But the clams and worms obviously did not exist at the time. The worms represent the DNA and the clams represent the mitochondria. The moon being so close to the beach sands was able to magnetically order chemicals in very distinctive arrays. The sand mud and silt acted as a substrate to filter finely the chemicals. All along the sand of all the beaches on the earth each successive wave crashing on the beach placed one chemical on top of another till long strands on them reached down into the sand like roots.

Much like a color map these chemical were aligned in perfect magnetic strata. As the waves over millions of years slowly ordered the chemical one on top of the other each strand developed its own unique function.

When this moon was close the the earth this was why all of the land was located on one place. Pangaea may have been at the top of the earth and the moon may have not circled the globe but stood static in one place. This may have been when the clam (mitochondria) was created and once the moon was pulled far enough from the earth by the suns gravity where it began to encircle the globe this may have been phase two where the worm DNA was created.

Pangaea being a circle like a clam is round thus the round mitochondria may have evolved during Pangaea. As the moon moved from the earth and began to circle the globe as the earth lost its grip on the moon and as the moon circled the globe it piled one chemical on top of another in a cyclical manner.

I speculate that the moon is not created by a huge earth impact. But instead the earth had many tiny impacts that it became too large and the sun ripped a large section slowly out of the earth by a continuous gravitational pull.. The moon left the earth at Pangaea. In other word Pangaea was the moon's birth place and the earth slowly gave birth to the moon. Once the moon was encircling the globe Pangaea was evenly dispersed along the earth surface. It is these two process that created life. One was created while the moon was directly over Pangaea and the other when the moon began to circle the earth and disperse the chemical arrays. While the moon was directly over the earth at its cradle Pangaea the chemical makeup of the earth would have been a perfect elemental chemical map where heavy metals would have been closest to the moon on the earths surface and lighter gases farthest on the earth's outer side.

This is why worms have ribs like each rib along its skin is a remnant of the pattern that formed DNA. Clams also have these patterns along its shell like groves or rings of a tree. These characteristics are appendages left over from their ancestors. One function developed into the clam and one into the worm. This is what pi does it creates straight lines and circles (0 and 1). One day the circle and the line met and they merged into one organism in a symbiotic relationship. The line pierced the outer membrane of the circle and became like a pearl living within the circle. Because both the clam (mitochondria) and the worm (DNA) were created by the very same method on the beach they shared the same microbiology so they were able to fuse into one organism. When the worm divided into too equal parts it took one half of the clam with it one shell for each side.

I am not talking literal clams and worms here I am talking far distant relatives of these organisms.

This is why a clam has two shells and a worm can be cut in half and both sides still live. These organism still have retained a faint image of their far distant relatives DNA and mitochondria.

This theory of mine can now be debated and speculated upon by people much smarter than me.

Question solved... Smile

This is a discussion where finer points can be enumerated upon and expanded. I know I have rewritten not only earth science but also microbiology but not much these days is written in stone. We take for granted what we are told and never think outside the box so to speak.

The sun gave birth to the earth and the earth gave birth to the moon and the moon created life on earth. Our universe and life aren't as accidental as may have once seemed.

(Sorry I wrote this kind of in a hurry, probably lots of typos but I am just gonna post it.)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 9,407 • Replies: 67
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2011 07:33 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
Pangaea being a circle like a clam is round thus the round mitochondria may have evolved during Pangaea.
Ya lost me at this bend Rex. Are you arguing the shape of PAngea? I think it looked more like a stretched out animal hide.
RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2011 08:37 am
@farmerman,
A clam is oblong also, life mimics the physics that create it. As it goes, we are created in the image of our creator... It was not just the moon but the trajectory, geometry and relationships of lines and angles between the moon, the earth and the sun that etched out microbiology. I hope that makes it clear. This was a lot to surmise and write out and not every statement is as clearly written as I could have done. Thanks for adding to the discussion FM.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2011 06:38 pm
http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/mag/indexmag.html?http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/mag/artsep01/amoeba.html

Amoebas are kind of like stretched out animal pelts...

Also I might at this juncture mention the hermit crab... All along the beaches where ancient cells evolved are strewn Conkle shells which the hermit crabs find and inhabit. This is also a left over behavior demonstrating how the worm (DNA) and clam's (mitochondria) ancestors came to coexist and become human cells... Some plants also exhibit this behavior of cohabitation and this only demonstrates that this process of where cells evolved from their chemical ancestors theoretically happened before plants and animals divided into two separate kingdoms.

Perhaps the DNA inhabited the mitochondria as a protective measure to ward off some sort of ancient predator or even to guard it from caustic chemical exposure. Regardless this all demonstrates some sort of "smart" behavior aimed at survival.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2011 11:04 pm
A New, Somewhat Moldy Branch On The Tree Of Life
by Richard Harris

May 12, 2011

If you think biologists have a pretty good idea about what lives on the Earth, think again. Scientists say they have just now discovered an entirely new branch on the tree of life. It's made up of mysterious microscopic organisms. They're related to fungus, but they are so different, you could argue that they deserve their very own kingdom, alongside plants and animals.

This comes as a big surprise. Just a few years ago, professor Timothy James and his colleagues sat down and wrote the definitive scientific paper to describe the fungal tree of life.

"We thought we knew what about the major groups that existed," says James, who is curator of fungus at the University of Michigan. "Many groups have excellent drawings of these fungi from the last 150 years."

Many fungi are already familiar. There are mushrooms, yeasts, molds like the one that makes penicillin, plant diseases such as rusts and smuts. Mildew in your shower is one, along with athlete's foot. There are even fungi that infect insects — as well as fungi that live on other fungi.

Biologists figure they've probably only cataloged about 10 percent of all fungal species. But they thought they at least knew all of the major groups.

Oops. A paper being published in the journal Nature says that isn't so. Thomas Richards, at the Natural History Museum in London, says biologists can mostly only study microscopic fungi if they can grow them in the lab.

"But the reality is most of the diversity of life we can't grow in a laboratory. It exists in the environment," he says.

And microscopic organisms are just about impossible to find just looking at dirt or water through a microscope. So Richards and his colleagues tried more modern means.

"About 10 years ago, people started using molecular approaches," he says. "So they started targeting the DNA in the environment, specifically."

Using those techniques, they struck pay dirt. They found novel bits of DNA — related to fungi, but clearly different from all of the known varieties — just about everywhere, "including pond water, lake water, freshwater sediments and marine sediments," Richards says. "Almost everywhere we looked we found this novel group."

They then brought samples back to the lab and devised a technique to make the organisms containing this novel DNA glow under a microscope. As a result, they've managed to get a few glimpses of these mysterious life forms, which they have named cryptomycota.

"We know they have at least three stages to their life cycle," Richards says. "One is where they attach to a host, which are photosynthetic algae. Another stage ... they form swimming tails so they can presumably find food. And [there's] another stage, which we call the cyst phase, where they go to sleep."

Now, Richards and his colleagues would like to figure out how to grow them in the lab to really get to know them.

"At the moment it's a bit too early to be sure about what role they play in the environment," he says. "But one thing we can be certain of is because they're so diverse, they're probably playing many, many different roles in many different environments."

Back at the University of Michigan, Tim James says the discovery is revolutionary. It's rocking the world of fungus phylogenetics.

"It's going to be interesting because one of the controversies is going to be, are they really fungi or not?" he says.

Because they apparently lack a protein in their cell walls that is a defining feature of fungi, you could argue that they aren't actually a member of the fungus kingdom but deserve an entire kingdom of their own. And before you get too comfortable with the idea that all of these species just hang out in ponds or sediments, James adds, "there could be some human parasites in here eventually discovered."

But fret not. Mostly, fungi are doing important things, like recycling nutrients. And most of the time, they seem to leave us alone.

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 02:39 am
http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2011/06/does-life-exist-on-distant-moons.html?ref=hp
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 02:29 am
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/26921/
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 05:31 am
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-07-reprogrammed-stem-cells-disease.html
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 04:39 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2lSZPTa3ho&feature=player_embedded
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2011 06:29 am
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14405122
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 12:43 am
Yep, I told ya the moon was younger, seem my theory has legs now Smile

http://news.ku.dk/all_news/2011/2010.8/moon-younger-than-we-thought/
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 06:29 pm
I have talked about how life began I will will maybe mention one possible purpose for life.

If aliens do ever come to earth what would they really want from earth?

It seems there is knowledge that is unknown. Some things are left unsaid because they are unknown.

What could aliens want from earth that they could not get elsewhere in the universe. One would think that aliens could mine any element they want from any part of the uninhabited universe.

The would not come here looking for natural resources like rare elements.

They would want much more complex data that takes millions of years to be compiled. They would come here for copies of our DNA.

Our DNA holds a record of nearly every living species that ever lived. We all sprang from the same tree... it is not the tree that aliens would seek but the fruit of the tree.

The tree is the earth and the fruit of the tree is the life on earth.

The essence of the fruit is determined by the age and quality of the DNA.

Will "aliens" reach here in time to gather this DNA? Are they already here doing so watching, cataloging, connected somehow to our conscious thought and evolution? Why would they have an interest in this million year old map and library of life contained within our cells?

The human body is a finely crafted machine, a machine like this can have its uses thought the universe.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2011 07:31 am
If aliens had interest in our DNA they would also have interest in other information... For instance how to care for us. The earth provides humans with a rich and and divers diet. In order for aliens to grow humans artificially and "nurture" them so they could be used functionally as workers. A human needs to be reared and educated, a human needs a role model, trusted parental figures and bonding. Diet and exercise, a human farm to grow humans...

A way to communicate with humans. They would have to teach us a basic if not complex language. The human machine would need an alien interface that could talk in may protocols.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2011 02:25 pm
There must be some task in the universe that only humans are capable of performing.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2011 02:33 pm
Sorry about the typos, I have been posting in a hurry lately and not had time to proofread enough.

Throughout, diverse and many Smile
Pemerson

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2011 03:25 pm
@RexRed,
Since you asked it would be decent of people here to give you the answers they know.

Nobody knows. But, you could attack this big question in another way. If you had asked "What am I?" you could read two books that would at least keep you busy for a very long time.

A Course in Miracles. There is no author on the book's front or spine. The two psychiatrists who had it published don't wish to become cult figures and their story is told on the book's 1st pages. People generally take a class in this huge work. It took me 20 years to crack that book, which was published in the 1980's. Over 1,000 pages but that includes lessons and teacher's manual.

Song of the Deer - The Great SunDance Journey of the Soul, by Thunder Strikes with Jan Orsi. God, what an amazing book, I couldn't put it down. It's a bit more earthy than The Course. I read every page even though it's math was overwhelming and all those Native American "wheels" are a study by themselves, maybe like our psychology or even the book above.

Good luck in this search of yours.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
RexRed

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 10:34 pm
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44400953/ns/technology_and_science-science/
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 02:11 am
These links I found on slashdot.com
http://science.slashdot.org/story/11/12/10/1335245/is-the-earth-special?utm_source=headlines&utm_medium=email

Comment: Notice how my theroy of the coastal shore being the beeding ground for life is being postulated here.

Life on Earth: Is our planet special?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16068809

Is Jupiter Earth's Cosmic Protector?
http://science.slashdot.org/story/09/07/26/1332240/Is-Jupiter-Earths-Cosmic-Protector

Is the Earth rare? (PDF file)
http://www.ras.org.uk/images/stories/ras_pdfs/meetings2011-12/9.12.11%20Meeting%20Abstract%20Book.pdf
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 02:29 am
Life without the moon
http://www.damninteresting.com/life-without-the-moon/
0 Replies