Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2011 05:34 pm
i have a neighbor who has 3 kids ages 18,16 and 14. none of them are in school nor have they been for the yr in a half since I've lived next door to them. We live in a motel and the parents both mother and father and the 16 yr. old boy live in one room, the oldest boy lives in his own room where there is teenage kids going in and out at all hours of the night using drugs and parting. and the 14 yr old girl lives in her own room and has a 1 yr. old daughter of her own. The parents allow the girls boyfriend to stay the night with her alone in the room, which he too is using drugs. The girl brings her baby outside all the time with no clothes on her while she is wearing a jacket and warm clothing but the 1 yr old is never dressed for weather conditions and the baby is always sick. Who do i call to report this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,928 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Green Witch
Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2011 05:46 pm
Assuming you are in the USA, I suggest you call the local Family Protective Services. You can Google it with the name of your city for a phone number. They will send out a case worker to investigate your observations. They will not tell the family who made the complaint.
0 Replies
Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2013 10:34 am
Call CPS. Google their number in your state. The people who answer will ask for their names, address, phone.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » neighbors kids not in school
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/30/2022 at 03:45:53