Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 02:24 pm
WELL, I HAVE BEEN WITH MY PARTNER FOR ALMOS 8 MONTHS. WE LIVE TOGETHER AND EVERYTHING IS GOING THE RIGTH WAY. WE ARE TRULY IN LOVE WITH EACHOTHER, NO DOUBT. THE THING IS THAT HE HAS HIS FIRST LOVE/SEXUAL PARTNER AS HIS FACEBOOK FRIEND, ALTHOUGH I TRUST HIM AND BELIEVE HE DOSENT HAVE COMMUNICATION WITH HIM IT STILL BOTHERS ME A LOT. WHAT SOULD I DO??ALSO I FOUND SOME PIX OF HIM WITH ONE OF HIS BOYFRIENDS, SHOULD I ASK HIM TO TRASH THEM? SHOULD I TRACH THEM? HELP PLEASE!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,632 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 02:31 pm
@ELDELAREDO,
Have you told him how you are feeling about these things?

Sounds like you need some reassurance that the feelings and trust in the relationship go both ways.

How did you find the pictures of his ex boyfriends? Were you snooping through his stuff?
ELDELAREDO

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 02:37 pm
@Butrflynet,
Well actually yes i have told him. He says that he conciders him a friend because he id the one that helped him come out. I still dont think its rigth, what do u think? Am I wrong? oh and the pictures, well...we moved from his apt. to a bigger house and during the move was when I found them.
Butrflynet

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 02:57 pm
@ELDELAREDO,
Has he given you any reason not to believe what he says? If not, stop looking for trouble where there is none. Many people end up remaining friends with people in their past and still have photos of them.

ELDELAREDO

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 03:54 pm
@Butrflynet,
Thanks.
0 Replies