Texas passes voter ID law

BillRM

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 08:19 am
@H2O MAN,
My dream is that they would get to prove that..............
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 09:18 am
@BillRM,
Your dream is to see a bunch of Mexicans die?
BillRM

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 10:00 am
@H2O MAN,
My dream is watcing the little brown men you had been using the law to kick around for generations to come in and whip your asses.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 11:27 am
@BillRM,

You dream of Mexicans killing Americans is a sick reality.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 12:27 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
My dream is watcing the little brown men you had been using the law to kick around for generations to come in and whip your asses.

The "little brown men" and their Spanish overlords had at least a century's head start in taking over the American continents. How'd they blow it??
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 12:29 pm
@BillRM,
I mean, aside from everything else, your little brown men and their Spanish overlords had a THREE century head start on taking over all the parts of the Americas where any gold was while Enlish settlers just wanted little farms and little towns to build mills in. Again how'd your team blow it???
BillRM

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 02:15 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
I mean, aside from everything else, your little brown men and their Spanish overlords had a THREE century head start on taking over all the parts of the Americas where any gold was while Enlish settlers just wanted little farms and little towns to build mills in. Again how'd your team blow it???

I love the tea partyversion of history.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 02:17 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
You dream of Mexicans killing Americans is a sick reality.

Only white rednecks racists who are doing their best to denial citizenships rights to non-whites.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 02:37 pm
@BillRM,
Shocked
Rolling Eyes
Drunk
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 09:43 pm
@BillRM,
Your little brown people and their Spanish overlords had three centuries to do anything with California before Louis and Clark or any other Anglo ever saw the ******* place. How'd they blow that????

I mean, when Lewis and Clark got to California, they should have found cities with tall buildings and bridges and roads and millions of little brown people happily doing little brown people stuff and spanish overlords doing spanish overlord stuff. Why didn't they? I mean with a three century head start, there should have been absolutely no way in hell Anglos could just walk into California in the early to mid 1800s and take the place over, should there?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 09:50 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

I mean, when Lewis and Clark got to California, they should have found cities with tall buildings and bridges and roads and millions of little brown people happily doing little brown people stuff and spanish overlords doing spanish overlord stuff. Why didn't they? I mean with a three century head start, there should have been absolutely no way in hell Anglos could just walk into California in the early to mid 1800s and take the place over, should there?

You don't have any idea how the world looked alike in 1800, correct?
RABEL222

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 11:59 pm
@gungasnake,
I had always thought that you were a U.S. citizen but after seeing your grasp of american history I have come to believe that your a furener. Lewis and clark dident end up in california.
JTT

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 12:00 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
there should have been absolutely no way in hell Anglos could just walk into California in the early to mid 1800s and take the place over, should there?

It's been the same ole same ole ever since then, GSnake. Rapacious hordes overran the territory torturing, raping and murdering as they went. Then they started going out over the seas continuing theirtorturing, raping, murdering and pillaging. That has continued unabated until today.

BillRM

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 02:01 am
@RABEL222,
Our friend gungasnake get his history from right wing talk shows not from books written by historians.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 02:56 am
Lewis and Clark ended up a bit above California... I'd assumed they saw some part of California at some point in their journeys but that isn't really relevant.

If they never saw California, that just makes the problem worse from the point of view of anybody trying to make any sort of a case of Americans simply taking California away from a peaceful Spanish empire or the idea of Americans taking anything from "little brown people". That means that the hispanic world had a three and a half century head start at doing something with California and they blew it.
BillRM

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 04:04 am
@JTT,
Europeans diseases did a large percents of removing of the then current populations. In many cases wiping out whole tribes before they got to see their first white person.

God seem to be on the Europeans side in this situation.
BillRM

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 04:16 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
I'd assumed they saw some part of California

You asume wrong once more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_and_Clark_Expedition

After crossing the Rocky Mountains, the expedition reached the Pacific Ocean in the area of present-day Oregon (which lay beyond the nation's new boundaries) in November 1805.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 06:54 am
@gungasnake,
You must be thinking of where the Missouri River passes through California, right?
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 08:36 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
You don't have any idea how the world looked alike in 1800, correct?

Are you kidding? GungasnaKKKe doesn't know what the world looks like in 2011.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 10:06 am
Lefties and their version of American history learned in liberal union
government schools are entertaining in a very sad and pathetic way.