George Soros and His Influence, 300 Million a Month

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 08:09 am
Books, newspapers, radio stations, TV stations, websites and cutting edge videos. The pieces of the George Soros media empire are as diverse as the nations of the world and just as widespread. From nakedly partisan left-wing media like Think Progress, the blog for the Center for American Progress, and a TV show on MSNBC, to the supposedly impartial National Public Radio, Soros has impact on the flow of information worldwide.

More at this link:
http://www.mrc.org/bmi/commentary/2011/Soros_Lefty_Media_Reach_More_Than__Million_Every_Month.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 899 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 11:17 am
Both wings seem to have their heroes/albatrosses.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/how-roger-ailes-built-the-fox-news-fear-factory-20110525

http://nymag.com/print/?/news/media/roger-ailes-fox-news-2011-5/
0 Replies

Old Goat

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 11:32 am
Soros, in my opinion, is absolutely excellent at what he does best, and that is forecasting correctly what a country's currency is going to do, and then manipulating the money markets even more by buying and selling that currency using absolutely massive amounts of money, thereby exacerbating the situation even more, regardless of the consequences that the "victim" country may endure.

He shafted the UK well and truly during our currency slide under Thatcher, made a few billion out of the whole thing and left the ordinary folk to mop up the financial aftermath for years.

What he did was not illegal, but let me say right now that I wouldn't even waste my piss on him if he was on fire.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 12:42 pm
@Old Goat,
The bootlickers on the left don't mind doing his dirty work......is it okay to call your opposition "sluts" now?
Old Goat

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 01:47 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Sluts? (scratches head)

Are you on something, Rennie old lad?

Are you sure that you're trying to pick a totally pointless argument with the right person?

Sluts?

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 01:53 pm
@Old Goat,
I was quoting Ed Schultz of MSNBC. Sarcasm. Just thinking out loud.
Old Goat

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 02:02 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Neither Ed Schultz NOR MSNBC mean the slightest squatdoodly to me, so I still haven't got the foggiest notion, but will let it go because we all think out loud sometimes.

.....the man's barking mad.
0 Replies

Old Goat

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 02:04 pm
Sorry. I was thinking out loud!

Sorry.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 02:47 pm
@Old Goat,
I agree. Ed Schultz is mad. Do you remember WWII?
0 Replies