An Example Of The New Civility

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 05:50 pm
@parados,
I have my rules. If you don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 05:51 pm
@parados,
I ignored it because the 3 links you gave me have no quotes of any posters in them. Therefore, I ignored it. Such dishonesty doesn't deserve a reply.
parados

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 07:29 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I ignored it because the 3 links you gave me have no quotes of any posters in them. Therefore, I ignored it. Such dishonesty doesn't deserve a reply.

So.. you are saying those posts contain no words from other people? You put together the words in those posts and didn't copy them from anyone else?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 07:57 pm
@parados,
I didn't use any words by any posters.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2011 11:47 pm
Renaldo lies about lying about lies!!!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 07:00 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I didn't use any words by any posters.

They certainly weren't words that you strung together. They were written by another person and you didn't post all the words that person wrote.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 07:06 am
@parados,
Nice try, but you're not as tricky as you think you are.

And there you have it, folks. We can all see the left is intellectually bankrupt. This is all they have. No ideas. No solutions. The nation is adrift and headed for the fall, and all they can do is make everything personal. Sad and pathetic.
parados

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 07:11 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Nice try, but you're not as tricky as you think you are.

So.. you feel it depends on WHO posts the words. Sometimes it is OK to only quote SOME of the words if you feel it is OK but other times you feel it is dishonest.

But you can't really explain a hard and fast rule. You get to decide that when others do it, it's dishonest, but it isn't when you do it. That sounds like the reasoning of a 6 year old Renaldo. But then you have consistently shown that is your level of reasoning.

parados

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 07:14 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
By the way Renaldo.. Who is the person that is calling others dishonest? Isn't it making it personal when you accuse someone of being dishonest? Or is it only personal when you are accused of being dishonest but when you accuse others of it then it's not personal?

Just like a 6 year old again Renaldo. That seems to be about your level.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 07:20 am
@parados,
You didn't quote my entire post. You lose again.

The topic is "an example of the new civility". You're providing a beautiful example. Thanks.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 07:49 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
This would be a perfect example Renaldo

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I have my rules. If you don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree.

The new civility seems to be you get to call anyone that doesn't follow your rules dishonest. How nice of you.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 07:53 am
@parados,
When you only take a part of my post to reply to then you are dishonest. I am not responsible for your dishonesty. You are. Take responsibility for your actions and stop manipulating because of your glaring weakness to form a complete point.
parados

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 08:04 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

When you only take a part of my post to reply to then you are dishonest.
Please provide a competent authority on debate that would agree with you. Are you saying Benjamin Franklin was dishonest when he responded by quoting only part of another person's letter?

Quote:
I am not responsible for your dishonesty.
Actually, you are responsible for claiming it. No one other than you claims that partial quotations are dishonest unless the person misrepresents the context. In fact US law allows for partial quotations but makes it illegal to quote copyrighted pieces in their entirety.

Quote:
You are. Take responsibility for your actions and stop being such a manipulator. Are you that weak?
You do act like a 6 year old Renaldo. Maybe if you call me "poopy pants" I might do what you want. Meanwhile, throw your tantrums. It only makes you look bad, not me.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 09:11 am
@parados,
I love Benjamin Franklin......"Beer is proof that God loves us". That's a complete quote.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 09:13 am
@parados,
Do you have anything to say other than your constant whine, whine, whine? Keep on with it. You're proving my point of the thread.
parados

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 09:17 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
LOL..

Ok.. first of all the quote is supposedly...
Quote:
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

But in reality, the quote is not from Franklin.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2008/09/15/misquote-ben-franklin-on-beer.htm
parados

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 09:20 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
You misquote Franklin while claiming you have given us his full quote. I wonder if you will apologize for misquoting.

Quote:
Do you have anything to say other than your constant whine, whine, whine?

Franklin was quite fond of wine.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 09:21 am
@parados,
You're correct. I forgot that last part. Thanks.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 09:22 am
@parados,
.....and women.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 09:27 am
@parados,
As ambassador to France and especially as an active freemason and serving as Grand Master of the Lodge Les Neuf SÅ“urs, Franklin preferred wine, he rather loathed beer and those who drank it to excess.
(Freemason talk about a "higher being", btw, especially those in 18th century France!)