An Example Of The New Civility

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 01:31 pm
@maxdancona,
Maybe, but if more people would avoid making the kind of stupid comments
like Schultz made in the first place the world would be much more civil.
He have nothing to apologize for if had thought before he spoke.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 01:43 pm
@H2O MAN,
Agreed. I have never been a big fan of Ed Schultz. I don't find that sort of bombast enjoyable or helpful even from someone who more or less shares my point of view.

That being said, there are an awful talk show hosts who have said things at last as bad, or worse, and never apologized (or who gave the minimum insincere and indirect apology they could get away with to get back on air). And, as I am sure you have noticed, Ed Schultz doesn't make up puerile insulting nicknames for everyone he gets in a debate with.

0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 01:46 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Are you going to defend the left's sick attempt to blame Gabby's shooting on Sarah Palin and the Tea Party? No? I thought not.

Anybody that would blame Palin for the shooting is a moron.

Quote:
An opinion is not name calling. I don't see anything in Rush's post calling anyone any dirty names.

Oh OK . You're concerned by name calling by the liberals. oh OK. I get it.
And...what? You say conservatives don't stoop to name calling?
RABEL222

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 02:21 pm
@panzade,
I am going to call Renaldo the worst names I can think of. I hope it dosent get me thrown off this foram. OKIE!!! WATERMAN!!! There I did it.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 02:35 pm
@RABEL222,
You just paid Renaldo a really nice compliment.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 04:46 pm
@parados,
Pitiful loser.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 04:48 pm
@maxdancona,
Oh cut the crap. No one who lurks here or posts here is going to buy that pile of ****. You're only concerned with my civility. If you were really concerned with civility there are a few more around here you could have noted also. Go peddle your agenda where they'll swallow it.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 04:50 pm
@maxdancona,
I agree. There seems to be a problem with MSNBC. Perhaps if they clean up their dump they might get decent ratings.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 04:52 pm
@panzade,
When you interrupt my reply then I am not going to answer the rest of your post. When you quote me then quote my entire post or I will only reply to the first part I see.
panzade

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 05:09 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Yes oh exalted poster. Here's the entire quote:

Quote:
Okay, let's get honest. An opinion is not name calling. I don't see anything in Rush's post calling anyone any dirty names. Are you going to defend the left's sick attempt to blame Gabby's shooting on Sarah Palin and the Tea Party? No? I thought not.

Here it is broken down in sections:

Quote:
Okay, let's get honest. An opinion is not name calling. I don't see anything in Rush's post calling anyone any dirty names.

Quote:
Are you going to defend the left's sick attempt to blame Gabby's shooting on Sarah Palin and the Tea Party? No? I thought not.

Is that more to your liking?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 05:13 pm
@panzade,
Unbelieveable. I just told you I will not reply after the first reply when you break up my post, then you go and do it again. Amazing. How long have you had a reading comprehension problem?
parados

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 05:16 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Pitiful loser.

I see you've decided to resort to name calling.

I only posted what YOU wrote with the logical conclusion.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 05:20 pm
@parados,
You poor thing. Why don't you show us the post that was replying to. You're not fooling anyone but yourself. You're a loser and so are your pals around here. You can't keep up so this is the type of crap you excell in. Poor poor pitiful thing.
parados

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 05:20 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Unbelieveable.
Yes, you are unbelievable.
Quote:
I just told you I will not reply after the first reply when you break up my post, then you go and do it again. Amazing.
Yes it is amazing how you can throw tantrums on a thread about civility.

Quote:
How long have you had a reading comprehension problem?
There went the civility, right out the window. You turn into the troll you are on every other thread. Your trolling isn't even very original. You will probably tell panzade you had sex with his sister if this goes on for any length of time.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 05:21 pm
@parados,
Yes, I am unbelieveable at times. It's really astounding.
parados

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 05:22 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You poor thing. Why don't you show us the post that was replying to. You're not fooling anyone but yourself.

Are you incapable of following the links? I'm sure others can.

You made statements. Either they are true or not. If they are true then you have had sex with your daughter. If they are not true then you are far from civil and childish in your insults. Anyone can follow the links and see what you were responding to. I have nothing to hide.
panzade

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 05:23 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
It's not my reading that's a problem, it's your egotistical ranting that's the problem. Who gives a **** what you want..I mean...who the hell do YOU think you are?.
Let's try again grasshopper.
Here's the whole dingbat statement:

Quote:
Okay, let's get honest. An opinion is not name calling. I don't see anything in Rush's post calling anyone any dirty names. Are you going to defend the left's sick attempt to blame Gabby's shooting on Sarah Palin and the Tea Party? No? I thought not.

Okay. Here's the first section. It has no tie to the second.
Quote:
Okay, let's get honest. An opinion is not name calling. I don't see anything in Rush's post calling anyone any dirty names.

Since it is not connected to the second dingbat statement, a poster is allowed to comment on just that statement.

Then we have the second thought that has no connection to the first dingbat thought. So we then comment on that dingbat thought.

Quote:

OK. Now I comment on that dingbat thought. Although I do go along with what you're saying.

You see how the give and take works here?
parados

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 05:24 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Yes, I am unbelieveable at times.
Only on rare occasions.
Quote:
It's really astounding.
Most of the time you're posts are boring as hell, but you are easy to manipulate for my own amusement.

You don't even realize how many times I post predictions of your responses in white just to amuse myself even more.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 05:24 pm
@parados,
Let me explain a concept to you. When you make outrageous statements that have nothing to do with reality, you are going to get the exact same reply from me. Do you understand that concept?
panzade

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 05:32 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
When you make outrageous statements that have nothing to do with reality,

I can't for the life of me figure out where I made an outrageous statement devoid of reality.
Who's reality? Yours?

Oh. Well..that's why I don't understand the concept.