izzythepush

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 04:15 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

I am glad you mentioned Bill (and Warren Buffet is a good guy too.)

I have always liked Bill (Generally even when my computer goes on the fritz!)

Ditto.

I just read a bit of Doonsbury in last week's Guardian where a wealthy oligarch tells his wife that Warren wanted to eradicate a disease and he told him where to get off. His wife asked if it was because the disease had not been named after her, and that she wanted her own disease. The strip ended with the oligarch telling himself he should never have married for sex.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 06:41 am
Quote:
Is capitalism working?

Yes, even though Barry 'he's kind of a dick' Obama is doing
everything he can think of to kill it, capitalism is working.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 06:49 am
@H2O MAN,
As opposed to the bankers, who made sure that even though capitalism is working, a lot of people aren't.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 07:17 am
@izzythepush,
I guess Barry 'he's kind of a dick' Obama is also a banker...
izzythepush

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 07:22 am
@H2O MAN,
You're forgetting, it was Dubya that forced America to go cap in hand to Communist China, after inheriting a surplus from Bill Clinton.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 07:38 am
@izzythepush,
You don't have the best understanding of recent history, but I come to expect that from you.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 07:41 am
@H2O MAN,
You don't seem to have any understanding at all. It's probably because things like the truth, and facts, are seen as liberal in the crazy world of Fox propaganda. Whoops, there goes Murdoch again.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 07:45 am
@izzythepush,

You are repeating liberal talking point lies - that's a fact, but the question if
you're doing on purpose or if you don't know any better remains unanswered.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 07:51 am
@H2O MAN,
I am not a liberal. Nick Clegg is a liberal. I've seen enough of Fox news to appreciate lies.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 08:21 am
@izzythepush,
Didn't say you were, just pointed out that you are repeating liberal lies and you did again.
raprap

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 08:44 am
@H2O MAN,
Woo Hoo liberal liberal liberal. Do you ever get tired of that same song waterdude?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-71c7GYQTdr8/ThKrIqGKZGI/AAAAAAAAMKc/KVXGs7dOddw/s1600/budget_deficit_or_surplus.gif

Rap
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 08:53 am
@raprap,
Boo Hoo, poor FapFap is stuck on stupid
raprap

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 09:23 am
@H2O MAN,
Woo Hoo! waterdude plays the 'Stupid' card again--what brilliance, what finesse, what deep political thought--you certainly must have a first rate mind.

BTW it appears you also are a Leninist because it is becoming apparent that you post by the motto

Vladimir Lenin wrote:
A lie told often enough becomes the truth.

Rap

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 09:36 am
@raprap,
FapFap is living the lie
and this is why
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec5e76ecc9b1.jpg
raprap

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 09:40 am
@H2O MAN,
Another brilliant retort waterdude. You just keep on expanding my expectations---

Rap
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 10:15 am
@H2O MAN,
Let's turn this thing on it's head. Why not tell us one positive thing to be said about Dubya's presidency. Tax cuts for the rich don't count.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 11:54 am
@izzythepush,
Tax cuts, confronting the Islamic terrorist declaration of war against the US head on, his love and support of our troops... unemployment was lower than it is today and he did attempt to head off the mortgage fiasco, but Slobbering Barney Frank and his democrat friends would not compromise.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 12:54 pm
@H2O MAN,
He didn't get Bin Laden did he? He also let Bin Laden's family members fly back to Saudi Arabia during the no fly period immediately after 9/11. Unemployment should be measured by looking at the figure on arriving in office and leaving. Unemployment went up during Dubya's administation. His administation started the recession.

I don't want to upset you though, here's something that shjould cheer you up. I don't know much about Barney Frank, but he does remind me of a Gorg from Fraggle Rock.

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 01:07 pm
@izzythepush,
The US NAVY SEALs got Bin Laden!
All Barry 'he's kind of a dick' Obama did was green light the mission, sit back, watch in comfort and then take all of the credit.

The recession started building during the last two years of GWB 2nd term and it was due mainly to the actions of four democrats.

Frank - Reid - Pelosi - Dodd

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/photos/bail-out-02.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2011 01:43 pm
@H2O MAN,
You could get a job with News International. They're really good at blaming everything and everybody else for their own failings. You'll need a bright red wig though.