2

Dream about Black Eyes

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 08:34 am
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has ever had this dream, or if they have any clue as to what it might mean.

I was running away from something. At first, I remember being with someone in a building that wasn't finished yet. Like, most of the walls weren't finished so you could run through the beams. Anyway, idk who the person was, but we ran off in different directions. While I was running, I ran into a sink and mirror kind of setup inside the building. There was a florescent light kinda hangin/swingin above me. I looked into the mirror and my eyes were black, like everything on my eye was black.
For a split second it scared me, but then if anything I kinda smiled. All the while, still looking in the mirror. And then, I started trying to get my eyes to go back and forth between fully black and normal. In the middle of this, I woke up.

Any body have any clues?

PUNKEY

1  
Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 10:49 am
Your age?
Male or female?

I had a dream about putting bright blue eye shadow on my eyes while someone was speaking to me. I traced that back to a TV show, when a makeup artist put bright blue on a model.

I don't think there's anything mysterious about dreams. All things can be traced back to our own experiences and thoughts.

XXSpadeMasterXX

1  
Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 01:58 pm
@TilionLee,
most dreams are what i like to call astro travel in which all the things or certain things you have seen thoughout days even weeks or longer come together and you are so to speak living them off. and I believe you leave your body and can travel places you have never been etc. in some instances people have truly Prophetic dreams in which they contact deceased relatives and or speak with God or things that are truly not of this world or realm. in that case they almost always are self explanitory and you understand why certain things happened for you to learn and or you know why certain things have happened because your conscience will explain them to you. and if you need further assistance. Pray in the name of Jesus Christ that you can interpret your dreams and it will happen.

loopylu15

1  
Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 02:01 pm
@TilionLee,
Hey, Iv had a dream not identical but the same aspects, the black eyes and the building. I think its something to do with saying how there is something missing in your life perhaps? I mean Supposidly dreams can be opposite, so for example: If you dreamt of something bad or scary it means something good is happening or going to happen or whatever. Like I had a really horrible dream once that i was at a party and this woman came round and asked me to babysit her baby but to give them a bath. So I ran the water in the sink and put the baby in there and then in my dream I left it there and it drowned I was in such shock I got my teacher to Google it and it meant that The water had something to do with purity and the baby dieing meant that I was concerned about children as a person you see. Hope this helped mabye? Smile

killerpad2012

1  
Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2012 01:56 am
@TilionLee,
I've been having a dream about a single black eye with a white iris and four green roots comming off of it for years now. Black eyes often mean refusal to see the truth or trouble in a romantic situation...or so I have read. Mine is not my own however.. this eye follows me everywhere, I even see it during the day in broad daylight in reflections and such. It's large and hovers above my head. Idk what it is... People tell I'm a demon...

Josie Burness

1  
Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2015 06:52 am
@TilionLee,
I think it might have been just a dream. Have you had any dreams similar? I can pray for you if you want and see if there is an interpretation from God.
Lordyaswas

1  
Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2015 09:26 am
@Josie Burness,
And the Lord listeneth unto Josie's prayer, and thought....."why the hell should I worry about this, seeing as it was nearly four years ago?"
Josie Burness

1  
Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2015 09:38 am
@Lordyaswas,
Ha ha ha!