Dean's Gaffs: Good or Bad?

ebrown p

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 02:45 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Dean's strong points:
-Can't say that Osama bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 .. but can say that Bush may have known about it beforehand.

Is constantly confusing Saddam with Osama a prerequisite for being a Bush supporter?

I don't believe Dean (or anyone else for that matter) doubts that Osama was responsible for 9/11. Nor, as Dean correctly pointed out, is there any evidence that Saddam had anything to do with it.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 01:24 am
You may be right. I know Bush is a lier. Perhaps Dean is also, but Ill vote for Dean or any other Demo candidate knowing that most politicians are liers. However bush is a proven lier. When it was Clinton who lied the republicans screamed bloody murder. When its Bush and his bunch of liers its OK? My local newspaper printed the news of the death of american soilders on page C6 today. Another conservative trick to hide the real cost of this war that ended months ago. It prints Molly Ivans once a month and the rest of the month all the conserative Bush appoligests are printed. Another liberal paper.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 04:15 am
I found this amusing:
Quote:
"I think Howard Dean should take his tax-hiking, government-expanding, latte-drinking, sushi-eating, Volvo-driving, New York Times-reading, body-piercing, Hollywood-loving, left-wing freak show back to Vermont - where it belongs."

from an email I got today. If Dean is scaring the far right that much, he must be doing something right! Very Happy
PS: Right on every count except for the Hollywood loving. Unless you mean 1930s and 1940s Hollywood! Wink
0 Replies