If a man claims to be Jesus today, how can you tell if it is true or false?

bieberfever32798

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 08:19 pm
@izzythepush,
Your a big AIR HEAD!!!!!! Look at yourself. Ohhhhh he put the ball in the net!!!! Wow soooo much better the saving the WORLD!!! He made it sooo easy for you but your still cant figure it out!!!
Ticomaya

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 08:58 pm
@bieberfever32798,
bieberfever32798 wrote:
oh bout you shut up and respect what I think?!?!

Do you think you're going to convince him to do that by that response?
Fido

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 05:02 am
@bieberfever32798,
bieberfever32798 wrote:

I will, I am certain; as soon as you think...
Fido

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 05:13 am
@bieberfever32798,
bieberfever32798 wrote:

*how bout*

How about you consider that thought is what we do with knowledge, much as we move pieces on a chess board to reach a certain goal, and if the peices of knowledge are not truth, but certainty intead of truth, faith rather than reality, then the conclusion we arrive at are as meaningless as the thoughts we had to get there... I am not saying you are stupid, but you are acting that way... We do not know much, but presuming people are human, our family, and capable of suffering pain, and knowing death, we have no good reason to mistreat them and every reason to palliate their misery... We do not need God to be good, and we do not need the baggage of religious dogma and hierarchy to be good; and in fact, these have often proved the basis of the greatest possible evils on this earth, the most difficult to combat evil of evil pretending to be good...

Now; if you want to believe in God, then be my guest... Consider that your tree will be judged by the quality of its fruit just as any other, and if so many rotten apples did not fall out of Christianity it would be held in universal high regard... Thanks.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 05:17 am
@bieberfever32798,
bieberfever32798 wrote:

Your a big AIR HEAD!!!!!! Look at yourself. Ohhhhh he put the ball in the net!!!! Wow soooo much better the saving the WORLD!!! He made it sooo easy for you but your still cant figure it out!!!
Don't worry about saving the world... Save yourself... A drowning man never saved anyone from drowning, and since I nearly drowned saving a man, there I speak from knowledge... If I had went in in the condition I came out I would not have come out alive... So, save yourself, and show me where Jesus said otherwise... Consider the Muslim saying: that if you would change the world, first change yourself... You will find it is not an easy task, but is one more possible than changing others from a position so clearly in need of change...
Fido

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 05:18 am
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

bieberfever32798 wrote:

Do you think you're going to convince him to do that by that response?
I am convinced, but the point upon which I am certain is not the one he wished to make...
izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 06:08 am
@bieberfever32798,
I'm the air head am I? As this comes from someone who calls themselves bieberfever, I take it as a compliment.
bieberfever32798

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 03:22 pm
@Fido,
I think more than you do!!! Btw how old are you
0 Replies

bieberfever32798

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 03:25 pm
@izzythepush,
I love justin bieber and that is not wrong for a 13 yr old girl!!!
bieberfever32798

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 03:26 pm
@Fido,
I was nice but then you made me mad
Fido

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 03:34 pm
@bieberfever32798,
bieberfever32798 wrote:

I was nice but then you made me mad
Please don't throw my in that brair patch... You might take a hint from the Man, and dust your sandles off at the edge of town...
littlek

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 04:03 pm
@bieberfever32798,
This is easy. People can't come back from the dead, therefore, the man on the corner is not Jesus.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 04:41 pm
@bieberfever32798,
I'm not going to argue with a 13 year old girl. I have to tell you though, Nigel Adkins has just been named League 1 player of the month, and Jesus just wasn't in the running. Sorry.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 04:42 pm
@Fido,
Wow, I normally take the piss out of stuff like this, but this time I can't . Well done mate.
0 Replies

bieberfever32798

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 08:23 pm
@izzythepush,
Let me guess you had noo clue I was 13 and think what you want to think but if you dont end up in heven you might want to rethink about what you think of God!!
bieberfever32798

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 08:23 pm
@littlek,
Jesus can
0 Replies

bieberfever32798

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 08:24 pm
@Fido,
I have no clue what that means
bieberfever32798

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 08:26 pm
@Fido,
I am not talking about me I am talking about God!!! And he does NOT need saving!!! Sad
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 7 May, 2011 04:45 am
@bieberfever32798,
I'm not arguing with a 13 year old.
Fido

Reply Sat 7 May, 2011 05:22 am
@bieberfever32798,
bieberfever32798 wrote:

I have no clue what that means
Have you read your own scriptures??? Maybe you should read it before you preach it... My guess is, that if the whole thing is there, God, Jesus, Heaven, and etc. that God is smart enough to figure out who his friends are without me telling him/her/it... You might offer it once, and offer it twice; but one person can save that person, and it is your responsibility to save yourself, only... Jesus made some men fishers of men, but if he turned every fish into a fishermen all those former fish would starve... It's not so bad as every fish for himself... Jesus is all over... Where Jesus is, so is there disease and revulsion... Every stinking wino is Jesus... Every sick person is Jesus... Every person suffering poverty and ignorance and war is Jesus... Don't get to the end of your life, and say: where were you, Lord??? If the churches must advertize to fill their pews, it is because they are not doing the work of Jesus... Every home is a church, and every school, and every life to those who believe... If you once do the work of Jesus you will never again know peace, nor rest until your body is laid to rest... Do you want to believe??? Do God's work, be the hand of God, deliver God's mercy to those who crave it, need it, and beg for it, and belief will follow... In work is salvation for where the hands go the body must follow, and where the body goes so goes the soul... Talk is cheap and faith has no more weight than words... Work for your beliefs, and belief will follow your labor...
0 Replies