If a man claims to be Jesus today, how can you tell if it is true or false?

ehBeth

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 12:01 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Your experience is anecdotal . In other words, meaningless.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 12:03 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Is this stackible evidence enough for you??

you've got nothing.

I do know is that jcman and Ragman are of the background which would allow them to claim to be Jesus. Aren't enough of those gentlemen left.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 12:21 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
Your experience is anecdotal . In other words, meaningless.

well, I feel that scientific analysis on "my personal experiences" is meaningless...But thanks for implying you Know and understand my situation better than I do...

Hard to argue it's meaningless, when a false mythological, fairy taled God, walked me towards light, when "coincidently he proclaims" heterosexuality...with which I am extremely happier now...and Oh by the way, I was Atheist at the time...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 12:27 pm
@ehBeth,
gentlemen???? Are you serious??

Why would a gentleman say, something so rediculous as Justin Beiber is Jesus, (to someone who likes Justin Beiber, who is probably a young girl) or why would this other gentlemen say, Justin Beiber, was a lesbein evil twin?????

Why is this a Good thing again?? can you explain this to me, since I seemed to have missed it??
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 12:35 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
all the post numbers tell you is the differential between up and down thumbs

the system doesn't tell you if it is 6 ups and 7 downs, or 1 up and 2 down, or 45 up and 46 down

negative 1 just indicates one more down thumb than up

there could be innumerable people voting things up and down

you'll never know (unless they change the programming)

I will "prove that that is wrong"...I will vote your post up...and you will see in your next post it wont say +2...and if I am wrong I will say I'm sorry...
ehBeth

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 12:53 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
all the post numbers tell you is the differential between up and down thumbs

the system doesn't tell you if it is 6 ups and 7 downs, or 1 up and 2 down, or 45 up and 46 down

negative 1 just indicates one more down thumb than up

there could be innumerable people voting things up and down

you'll never know (unless they change the programming)

I will "prove that that is wrong"...I will vote your post up...and you will see in your next post it wont say +2...and if I am wrong I will say I'm sorry...

all you can identify is the differential

I understand that science and math are not your long suits, but this is basic arithmetic.

You don't have to apologize for not understanding how this works.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 12:59 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
I understand that science and math are not your long suits, but this is basic arithmetic.

You don't have to apologize for not understanding how this works.

Thanks for that little, Chip at the end...but in any event I was and am very good at math....

I indeed guess I do not understand how this works...Can you please explain it again to me? (and if you think I don't understand please simplify it...thank you Ryan...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 01:00 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
So now it says +1 are you telling me that 3 people voted my -2 back up??
ehBeth

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 01:03 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
if it has gone from negative two to plus one than three more people thumbed a post up than thumbed it down

there is no way to determine if it was 7/4 or 25/22 or 4/1 or 3/0

the system only shows the differential
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2011 06:50 pm
@ehBeth,
O.K. then I did understand you the first time...and I thank you for your reply...
0 Replies