If a man claims to be Jesus today, how can you tell if it is true or false?

jcboy

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 08:56 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
So, then I guess I am not so quick to make assumptions, then am I??

Oh sure you are, you said I come here to vote down your post. Assumption number one!

I said I just popped in, now I’m popping out. Praise Jesus!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 09:50 am
@jcboy,
Given all these "other assumptions" that I was correct about, I will admit it is an "assumption"....but it is Highly likely it was you and Ragman who voted them down....and now your looking for a way to back out of a corner....If your fine with that, then I am too...Have a great day! (and I am not being sarcastic)
jcboy

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 09:54 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Given all these "other assumptions" that I was correct about

All of what other assumptions were you correct about? Now get out of that corner!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 10:00 am
@jcboy,
Quote:
All of what other assumptions were you correct about? Now get out of that corner!

These....

but since you feel "compelled" to parade around with your buddy ragman there, (which you do/or did) label me as evil,(which you did) when you don't know me (you don't, and have said you just popped in), vote my posts down(assumption on my part, though Highly probable), and take my words out of context (which you are), in a matter which you do not know all the facts about...(which you do not)
jcboy

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 10:02 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Nice try but like I said, I don't read your posts so how can I vote them down? Still waiting for you to get out of the corner, and after that the closet!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 10:05 am
@jcboy,
Read above again...and so sorry, I am not gay in any sense of the word...and will even refraine from attacking you personally...Nice try though, but I do value other humans, even you, whether your gay or not...

BTW, why would it be such a bad thing if I was gay? are you not yourself??
jcboy

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 10:12 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
BTW, why would it be such a bad thing if I was gay? are you not yourself??

It wouldn't be a bad thing it would just mean you're very confused, kind of like a gay republican.
Ragman

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 10:14 am
@jcboy,
chuckles
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 10:43 am
@Ragman,
Quote:
It wouldn't be a bad thing it would just mean you're very confused, kind of like a gay republican.

Quote:
chuckles

Har HAr HAr HAr...Just more slams left and right....

Did you read any of my posts pertaining to you??
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 10:47 am
@jcboy,
Quote:
Nice try but like I said, I don't read your posts so how can I vote them down? Still waiting for you to get out of the corner, and after that the closet!

This could be readily summed up rather quickly...If it was not you or ragman...than go back and both you vote my posts down, and I will admit that my assumption was wrong...it should not take you long...I will be waiting to see that my posts say -3 next to them, I will give you 2 minutes to prove it wasn't you...you don't even need that much time....
ehBeth

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 10:49 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Give me ONE good reason why any person of faith, should stand there and continuly "turn the other cheeck"

we call it the bible
ehBeth

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 10:52 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
my experiences as to choosing heterosexuality over homosexuality.....I leave it at that....I have found there is a choice in the matter, and your not born an certain way

and how does your 'proof'' stack up against the science on this?

the different finger and hair sworl patterns? brain differences?

got anything?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 10:54 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
we call it the bible

Good, actually glad you chimed in...well in that case the Bible also say I eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth...So in this instance, if it takes a beneficial vindictive post, for someone to realize their irrationality...(the world is their playpen) than I stand validated, my post had it's beneficial purpose, and by Ragman's answer of how I am acting hateful, actually hit home and sank in his thick dark skull........
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 10:57 am
@ehBeth,
And how is your science "deemed" pointless on this matter or not validated by myself, claiming otherwise, and that I did not have to find science to validate my personal experiences??? Got anything??
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 11:00 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

This could be readily summed up rather quickly...If it was not you or ragman...than go back and both you vote my posts down, and I will admit that my assumption was wrong...it should not take you long...I will be waiting to see that my posts say -3 next to them, I will give you 2 minutes to prove it wasn't you...you don't even need that much time....

Wow look at that 11 minutes and the votes did not go down...So I guess I will stand by my Highly probable assumption that Ragman, and Jc voted them down have a great day...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 11:04 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
and how does your 'proof'' stack up against the science on this?

the different finger and hair sworl patterns? brain differences?

got anything?

Do I really have to say anything?? I did not study science on this, but it made no difference.....therefor, it was nothing scientific that changed my opinions...Is this stackible evidence enough for you??
Ragman

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 11:39 am
@jcboy,
Merry Xmas, JCboy. chuckles
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 11:51 am
@Ragman,
I am glad you think this is funny...It shows that you truly did not take the post I made to you, and to your (world) (yourself). And that you think it's funny to insult people because they believe in a God...So in that case, I guess you did not learn that vindictive posts are very bad things indeed to do, whether your right or wrong....If you can't be tactful, than I doubt your right about anything, (or willingly wish not to be like you, even if your right) and that you honestly could give a "rats ass" about progressing humanity, UNLESS it comes on your terms....(your playpen)
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 11:54 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Do me ONE favor, the 2 of you go away for awhile, and do your own thinking, (reading and reflecting on others/with others posts in mind)...rather than letting your master (your own mind) Do you thinking for you....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 12:00 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
all the post numbers tell you is the differential between up and down thumbs

the system doesn't tell you if it is 6 ups and 7 downs, or 1 up and 2 down, or 45 up and 46 down

negative 1 just indicates one more down thumb than up

there could be innumerable people voting things up and down

you'll never know (unless they change the programming)